3rd week wi

melissa85

Silver Member
hey everyone had my 3rd weigh in last night and only lost 3lb a little dissapointed but at least its still a loss and thats my 1st stone down in 3 weeks so when i look at it that way its pretty good.

good luck everyone out there xxx

1 stone in 3 weeks is marvellous! Well done xx

thanks sarette, if i could do that every 3 weeks i would be at my target in no time,

well done ive lost 1 stone in 2 weeks and well pleased with my self the secret is stick with it and we will be at our target weight in no time

Hey I'll be having my third weigh in on sat-dreading it. Ive heard that wi3 is always low,(I think thats why people say the bars slow weight loss-they are generally brought in-in week 3)and it coincides with my TOTM so a double whammy for me. I might just ask my CDC not to tell me how much Ive lost,just so I dont get disheartened.
Im also on the same sort of progress as you-I need to lose 2lbs by Sat to of lost a stone in three weeks-eeeeekkkk!!!
x

well done,I think they say it averages a stone a month so youre already ahead
xx

Well done you 3lb is great. I have my 3rd weigh in on Sunday but up to now lost nothing since last Sunday:cry: Im getting disheartened and fed up.

Well done you 3lb is great. I have my 3rd weigh in on Sunday but up to now lost nothing since last Sunday:cry: Im getting disheartened and fed up.
Don't worry I'm sure you will have a loss if it doesn't show on the scales it will show in inches.

A stone in 3wks is brilliant, well done.

Well done babez, you've done really well. You'll average about a 3lbs -4lbs loss a week on CD SS or more depending on your starting weight. I've got my 3rd WI on Monday Morning and hoping for a 3lb loss. Congrats again hun, keep up the fab work :) xx

Back