3rd Weigh in.....Giving up scales now :)

Isis1981

Are We There Yet?
But still happy.

Write about why I am not sure of my weight loss.

I think I lost 4lb. I am happy with that.

I am taking a stand against scales and their inaccuracies and only going to weigh approx once a month as a general guideline.

All my scales show differing amounts (haven't stepped on some for ages, but know this anyway lo) So, I want to give them up.

I am going to see the doctor I am to see about the band (that I have decided not to to have) next week. He is a dietician and has a clinic where you can be monitored. You only go there every few weeks. I am going to ask if I can attend his clinic :)

Good luck everyone else :)

WELL DONE YOU :D:D:D Amazing loss so far. Keep up the good work and well done on ditching the scales. I threw mine out and have been a bit antsy today (lol thats addiction for you) but prob better to get weighed less regularly! Well done xx

Ohhh btw i think i seen you on TV hehe

Wow - congrats on yet another great week hun!!

Well done Sophie that's another great loss.
I'm due to weigh tomorrow but it's TOTM and I've just had my add a meal week so don't think it will show much.
What I do know is that today my trousers are falling down and that's more important lol

Ohhh btw i think i seen you on TV hehe

lol!! I watched some on iplayer last night and kept seeing me lol

Back row, third person in.

It made me know more than ever that I am going to stick to Exante.

Thank you ladies :) xxx

Wow Isis
so pleased that you have made (what I think is) the right choice
its worth a shot, this starving yourself with only 600Kcal a day diet ;D

this TV thing

pray tell :D :D

lol!! Before I did this Magggie I was sure I would suffer hunger like I had never known before....I have found it a lot easier....but compared to what I ate before, this is certainly starvation lol

Me and my other half were in the audience of BBC's The Big Questions yesterday morning. It is my fave topical debate show. The day I went happened to be the one day I maybe would not have shouted at the T.V...So I said nothing lol

I wish lol

Would have helped if I had spoken lol

Fear hit me today!lol

p.s

I ordered my Exante thursday evening, knowing it would be delivered today. I put the address as the unit where our mini shop is lol

At nearly 2pm we were about to leave the unit and I was resigned to the fact that my exante box must be lost somewhere!

Then, like a knight in shining armour, the fedex man came around the corner with my box of diet delights and I nearly passed out with relief lol

I do have enough for this week...But i like to know I have my next momths lot ready :)

Phew...what a relief!

(I know...I get more sad as this diet continues lol)

Well done on your loss this week. :)

I admire you giving your scales the heave-ho. I've nearly broken my compulsive weighing habit but can't imagine not having them there on a Monday morning.

x

thank you :)

Ask me next monday if I have succeeded in nor running out of bed and getting straight on the scales lol

Wow Isis
so pleased that you have made (what I think is) the right choice
its worth a shot, this starving yourself with only 600Kcal a day diet ;D

this TV thing

pray tell :D :D

Just realised what you were talking about :)

It hit home a few weeks ago. When discussing the banding with my other half, I said 'Don't you want a slim girlfriend?' and he replied 'I don't want to be a single dad.'

I was angry with him. Accused him of being negative about my only option :(

Then I found Exante and quickly realised that I do not need to be cut open and risk my life. I can and will do this. Plus, this time, I have promised myself I shall keep it off.

I have lost weight many times. Never got to goal. Every time is has gone back on with a little bit extra. Not this time! This means too much to me :)

Starting worrying about my scales amnesty already. Wanted to know when I get to my goals.....hmmmm.....not sure. Maybe it is not that important.....hmmmm lol

Thank you :) I am so pleased :) One lady at the Tarot class I teach said it is too fast and I have to be careful. Everyone else has been very encouraging :)

I am looking forward to telling him I do not need to meet the surgeon now, as I am choosing not to risk my life :)

In fact you're probably saving your life or at least lengthening it by doing this.
Tell that lady that with your profession you can see yourself slim, happy and healthy in the future lol x

lol!!! I actually can. I visualise it daily. Visualisation is a powerful tool! :) One of my best mates is a tarot reader. He has now trained as a hypnotist and needs case studies. I volunteered. So I am being hypnotised tonight :) That should help my visualisation!xxx

Back