3rd Weigh In Result...

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
I've lost 4lbs! :D Chuffin McChufferson over here cant stop smiling! That means ive lost a stone exactly in 3 weeks now! Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP people!! :p hehe xx

I've lost 4lbs! :D Chuffin McChufferson over here cant stop smiling! That means ive lost a stone exactly in 3 weeks now! Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP people!! :p hehe xx

ok WHOOP WHOOP
well done keep it up.x

Thankies! :D :D xx

Well done hun xx

Thank you :) I was just reading your signature...6 stone loss in 19 weeks, WOW! I would LOVE to do that! Ive got a wedding to go to (not my own sadly lol) in 19 weeks and I have 6 stone to lose!! Whats your secret? lol xx

Brilliant, well done you!

Thank you :) I was just reading your signature...6 stone loss in 19 weeks, WOW! I would LOVE to do that! Ive got a wedding to go to (not my own sadly lol) in 19 weeks and I have 6 stone to lose!! Whats your secret? lol xx

No secret at all :D I just stick to it 100% and drink 4ltrs of water a day.. I think having my bros wedding coming up is making me more determined xx

Wow thats awesome! Ive been 100% and im drinking 4ltrs every day too, hope I have the same outcome as you! :D what an inspiration! xx

Aww thanks guys! :D xx

can i have a whoop whoop?? whoop whoop! welld one you! i love hearing your wi as we started roughly the same time! i cant drink 4 l im worried im not drinking enough :(

Thanks hun! It does take some getting used to on the water front but I try and make sure I drink all 4 litres before 7pm as thats when the good telly starts :p its bloody annoying needing a pee part way through Eastenders :( grrr lol xx

well done xx

Thanks hun :) xx

Back