3RD Weigh in this evening.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by RugbyGirl, 23 April 2009 Social URL.

1. RugbyGirl

RugbyGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    I'm very excited about my 3rd weigh in, even if the scales say I have gained 2 lbs this morning.....hmmmm, :confused:. Anyhoo think I have decided not to drink on the rugby tour, which will cause much controversy im sure. I'll just remind them how important this diet is to me when I run rings around them on the rugby pitch.

So weight in and I think I may be moving up a step to the 810 stage, this however scares me. I have the will power of a Flee and would like to be able to eat food as well as CD shakes, but I'm dreading it. Did anyone else feel like this. Also does anyone know if you are allowed, Garlic, Chillis and herbs on 810??

Hope you are all well and sticking to the CD! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xxxgemmie-louxxx

xxxgemmie-louxxx Full Member

Hi ya im on 810 not sure about Chillis and Garlic but you can add herbs and spices i find it easier doing 810 although im on day 2 i have succeeded before on 810 (790 then) hey keep up the good work and dont let them sabotage your diet!!!!

4. RugbyGirl

RugbyGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Whoop, lost another 4lbs and staying on sole source for another week. And yeah apparently allowed garlic, chillis and herbs, which makes me happier! x

5. wannabesize10

wannabesize10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well done ... thats a great loss !!!

6. abz

abz Gold Member

well done honey :D great result :D

abz xx

7. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

Wahay :) Fab loss xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.