3rd weigh in

pebbles

After feeling a bit low about only loosing 4lb last week, i know silly of me. On top of the world this week 7lb, now thats more like it.:D :D :D 22lb lost in 3 weeks, really happy:D xxxxxxxx

Hi illdoit, i just thought week 2 i should of lost more, but everyones different, really am made up with myself.xx

Thanks very much all of you, because its the support of you all, and just reading your post's that keep me going.xxxx

Hi illdoit, i just thought week 2 i should of lost more, but everyones different, really am made up with myself.xx

YOUR DOING FANTASTIC~sorry what are you doing CD?I know what you mean the 1st couple of weeks we need a big loss,they say its -3lbs per week?
KEEP UP WITH WHAT YOUR DOING ITS WORKING A TREAT :D
How much do you want to lose?
xxc

Yes its CD, what i need to lose is around 10 stone a couple more really for my hight,

but im just happy plodding week to week, but 10 stone would be great.

When its in writing its very scary, the visions of a big monster come to mind, but its funny how you see yourself and think ok if i just lose a bit of weight ill be ok?xxxx

Yes its CD, what i need to lose is around 10 stone a couple more really for my hight,

but im just happy plodding week to week, but 10 stone would be great.

When its in writing its very scary, the visions of a big monster come to mind, but its funny how you see yourself and think ok if i just lose a bit of weight ill be ok?xxxx

Hi pebbles
Its the right way to see it,never look at the big picture its too daunting.22lbs in 3 weeks thats great :D fantastic infact!!
If you lose 3lbs a week which they say is average,by Xmas you'll be down another 3 stone what other diet gives you that losses and BUZZ?
Try and just think a stone at a time dont think 10 stone but if you keep going as you are you'll be at target before you know it :)
WELL DONE :D
XXC

Hi illdoit, the only trouble is im going to florida 25th november, i was really worried and posted about it, asking what everyone thought i should do, should i or should'nt i eat, so i have thought i will have my little or big blow out over there, and forget christmas eating. xxx

Hi illdoit, the only trouble is im going to florida 25th november, i was really worried and posted about it, asking what everyone thought i should do, should i or should'nt i eat, so i have thought i will have my little or big blow out over there, and forget christmas eating. xxx

Ummmmmmmmmmm how lovely :D
Dont blow it just be careful ,I know how hard that is on holiday especially with the portion sizes in america!:eek: !
Just try and be sensible then you shouldnt do too much damage for when you get back!And Christmas just becareful we have to retrain our eating ways to fit round life as Holidays and Christmas will always be there,if you have a big blow out on Holiday then you may not get back on track Believe me ive been there last year I lost 2st 9lbs with CD in 9 weeks and put it all back on.......:(
Just keep your holiday target in your brain for now and see how you feel when you go away by then you may not want a blow out?
((hugs))
xc

Hi Pebbles,

22lbs in 3 weeks is EXCELLENT - well done you!

I've lost almost 12 stones now (one year anniversary on this Saturday)! It is possible!!
You are doing better than I did - I only lost 18.5lbs in my first 3 weeks!

Keep up the good work and it'll soon be dropping off you faster than you can buy new smaller size clothes!

Love,
A
xxxx:D

Well Done

Well done,
Reading messages like yours will encourage me even more to continue with the CD.
I need to lose half of my body weight, and will do so with help and inspiration from people like yourself.
Well done again.

Nick

Fantastic start Pebbles !!!!! :D

Hi Nicolo!

You can do - if I can then anyone can! Just stick to the plan, drink loads and loads and yet more loads of water and take it day by day or even minute by minute on bad days!

I never exercised but those that do lose more weight more quickly (my middle names are 'bone' and 'idle';) ). I do exercise now - I've developed a real passion for cycling and I cycle to work (6miles round trip) most days - I even miss it when I don't do it and I NEVER thought that would happen!

I envy you your 4 packs a day and as a bloke you'll lose it very quickly - just look at IceMoose/Richard James etc - if you stick to CD I bet you'll have lost nearly half by Christmas!

Keep going - it is sooooo worth it and your daughter will really love her new slimline Dad too!

Love,
A
xxxx:D

Back