3weeks in. 12stone to lose. need help =/

Hi, it sounds like you're doing great regardless of the points you were given, but I started at 24st 1lb and was on 50pp and now I'm 22st 1lb I'm on 46pp, so I think your daily points might be closer to the 53pp (unless you're maybe breastfeeding?) rather than the 70. x

This calculator seems accurate- WeightWatchers Daily ProPoints Target Calculator

Hi, it sounds like you're doing great regardless of the points you were given, but I started at 24st 1lb and was on 50pp and now I'm 22st 1lb I'm on 46pp, so I think your daily points might be closer to the 53pp (unless you're maybe breastfeeding?) rather than the 70. x

This calculator seems accurate- WeightWatchers Daily ProPoints Target Calculator

Hiya, Thankyou for your reply. Seems strange but I'm gonna go with 53 as I thought from week one that 71 was far too high. No not breastfeeding, my Lil diva is nearly 2 :) xx

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hehe :)
ive been doin it a while but not properly if im honest, probably cus im doin it from home so not as strict as i should be with myself!! but restarted again in jan n have lost 4lb so far, slowly tho, im really bad at weekends! i lost 2lb first week, 2lb second week, 1lb 3rd week, sts 4th week n put a pound on this week! really do need to try harder!!

hope you don't mind me asking Hippopotamum, with the amazing amount of weight you've lost how many dress sizes have you dropped/your clothes size then and clothes size now??

i ask as im going away for my hen weekend in october, were going to torramilinos and
im so anxious as were going into marbella too (skinny minnie capitol lol) and i really would love to be at least a 18/20 size clothes, im currently size 32. i really am put off with going there and being a fatty (not that my hen party girls are all stick thin) but i went to a over 18 weekend in butlins and i was a size 32 and all i got was stared at and felt like i was being taken the mic out of by the childish boys!! :mad:
im proberly thinking going from size 32 to a size 18/20 in 8months is really unrealistic. im sort of being a cheat too with weight watchers as i have replaced my breakfast with a slimfast shake :rolleyes: and doing the wii and excercise bike everyday.....
is it realistic?? can i lose that amount or more? i apologise now, i am a chatterbox, once i start typing thats it lol so my apologies and thankyou for reading xx
:D

hehe :)
ive been doin it a while but not properly if im honest, probably cus im doin it from home so not as strict as i should be with myself!! but restarted again in jan n have lost 4lb so far, slowly tho, im really bad at weekends! i lost 2lb first week, 2lb second week, 1lb 3rd week, sts 4th week n put a pound on this week! really do need to try harder!!

well done on your loses, thats great, any lose is a great achievement,]
i am awful at the weekends, especially if my partner is home. its the chocolate, it calls me, hahaha.
it doesnt help that my partner doesnt like (never tried) fruit and vegetables so thats rubbed of on my 6 year old, im still training my nearly two year old to my way of eating (fingers crossed). lol xx

well done on your loses, thats great, any lose is a great achievement,]
i am awful at the weekends, especially if my partner is home. its the chocolate, it calls me, hahaha.
it doesnt help that my partner doesnt like (never tried) fruit and vegetables so thats rubbed of on my 6 year old, im still training my nearly two year old to my way of eating (fingers crossed). lol xx

ahh thats a shame i love fruit and veg!!! thinks theres only kiwi that im not struck on!! n always bulk my meals out with salad or veg!!
it is an achievement like u say, but just seems really slowwwwww, n i get bored easy! but like i say im not exactly tryin hard "/ lol so not gonna see anythin amazing!!
i weigh 12.5 now just seem to be stuck in the 12s!!! weekends are awful for me, especially alcohol n takeaways!!
n time of the month is also awful thats when i cud sit and eat a whole box of chocs to myself "/

im exactly the same when it comes to time of the month, if its not nailed down ill eat it haha, hence the 2lbs gain =(
i used to be 15stone 7 years ago (that sounds horrendous when reading it/saying it, 10 stone gain in 7years =( ) before the kids. i got comfortable, me and my partner moved in together as i feel pregnant with our first (hes 6) and i just ballooned since then, but alot of people dont think i look 24stone so thats a bonus hahaha xx

im exactly the same when it comes to time of the month, if its not nailed down ill eat it haha, hence the 2lbs gain =(
i used to be 15stone 7 years ago (that sounds horrendous when reading it/saying it, 10 stone gain in 7years =( ) before the kids. i got comfortable, me and my partner moved in together as i feel pregnant with our first (hes 6) and i just ballooned since then, but alot of people dont think i look 24stone so thats a bonus hahaha xx

ahh well, ul soon lose it hun if u keep it up :) x

I'm going away in Nov and really want to be slimmer so that I can relax about getting on the plane and things. I'm hoping it is realistic to lose 84lbs by then (I think that sounds better than 5 stone as you lose in lbs each week) so far I've lost 23lbs. I guess only I can make it happen so if you are determined and keep it up there is no reason that you couldn't drop quite a few dress sizes by your hen weekend. Coming on here helps keep me motivated so if you ever feel yourself struggling come on here and get it all off of your chest!!!

I'm going away in Nov and really want to be slimmer so that I can relax about getting on the plane and things. I'm hoping it is realistic to lose 84lbs by then (I think that sounds better than 5 stone as you lose in lbs each week) so far I've lost 23lbs. I guess only I can make it happen so if you are determined and keep it up there is no reason that you couldn't drop quite a few dress sizes by your hen weekend. Coming on here helps keep me motivated so if you ever feel yourself struggling come on here and get it all off of your chest!!!

hiya,
i think i may have to work mine out in lbs, sounds so much better. i think my mind is definetly in "the zone" to do it this time round. i have more of an incentive this time, well a few actually, theres the wedding and hen weekend, running around with my little munchkins, for every lb i lose my partner is putting £1 in a tin for new clothes.....AND my silly father decided to bet me, we were having a conversation one night and i said id love to be 12 stone, so his reply was (as he likes to be funny) was "if you could get down to 12 stone ill give you £500" so....me being me got a pen and bit of paper out, we shook on it and he signed an agreement hahaha i still dont believe hes serious but hes told everyone he is :D needless to say ive already spent that £500 in my head, ahahaha xx

Back