3weeks in. 12stone to lose. need help =/

Well I have a long way to go too but have decided slow and steady is the right way for me , great stuff lets me skinny next year

Wow well done you. I have a lot to lose but started back again 12th January and have so far lost 21 lbs, I had a week in disney last week and had a 1lb gain so starting again today good luck i will be following you xx

Hiyas o a nice busy thread can I tag along I'm a newbie to ww but not dieting sadly lol

Well done on sts its my weigh in tonight I'm dreading as know iv gained but looking forward to it so I can actually get a good week on plan as been crap sad and poorly for last week or so...

That's bonkers how she didn't notice you were nearly on thirty extra pp... Are ww consultants usually on the ball ? Mine is really uninspiring and groups very subdued ... Or maybe our S/W group was just fab !

Apart from that I blooming love the plan I do struggle eating 41 points of good foods tho although choc is nice its not really healthy to eat shedloads to use them up... Have u got a food diary ?

U could make your own healthy smoothies for brek to use up some points apparently a sachet of porridge yoghurt and fruit is gorgeous and filling, apparently us bigger bums are meant to eat all our points LOL x

Hello everyone,
How is everyone doing on there journeys??
Feel like i not been on here for ages, lol.
Feeling crappy this week, on antibiotics for tooth infection and chest infection hopefully means a good weigh in next week haha, really gonna push myself this week, need to start having some big decent weigh loses, i go to weight watchers with my mum who is now 17stone something and shes just got her first 1stone award in 6 weeks, ive lost 6lbs in 6weeks so feeling a bit mehh, but i havent been 100% good and on plan everyday, but this is it now, i want to come on here in 2weeks time and say 'yay i got my one stone award' (only 8lb to go, fingers crossed).......
thanks everyone, hope you all are well :)
xxx

You're doing great, don't compare yourself to anyone else, cliched as it is, this is your journey, no-one else's and a pound a week is a good loss. :)

I've been the same as you (and also been on antibiotics for a tooth infection!) I'm not really putting in 100%, not walking as much as I should, so I'm upping my game this week too, hopefully we will both be back on here in the next couple of weeks waving our awards! :) Good luck. x

I currently weigh 11st - 4lb can anyone tell me how many points I can have everyday please

I currently weigh 11st - 4lb can anyone tell me how many points I can have everyday please

It depends on several things such as age, gender and height. At 5'3, female with light activity I needed 26pp (the lowest) but there's a "sticky" thread in the propoints section of this forum where you can find out your points :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello everyone, How is everyone doing on there journeys?? Feel like i not been on here for ages, lol. Feeling crappy this week, on antibiotics for tooth infection and chest infection hopefully means a good weigh in next week haha, really gonna push myself this week, need to start having some big decent weigh loses, i go to weight watchers with my mum who is now 17stone something and shes just got her first 1stone award in 6 weeks, ive lost 6lbs in 6weeks so feeling a bit mehh, but i havent been 100% good and on plan everyday, but this is it now, i want to come on here in 2weeks time and say 'yay i got my one stone award' (only 8lb to go, fingers crossed)....... thanks everyone, hope you all are well :) xxx

Well done on getting through the anitbiotics and still doing WW! I know when I'm ill, tracking is the last thing I want to do :) just keep doing what you're doing and the weight will drop off :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks for all replies, i get notifications on my phone so have a quick read in between chasing my 1 year old haha, i hate typing alot on my phone so wait until i get 5mins to go on laptop.
hope everyone is doing great.
2 days left on the antibiotics, darn things lol.
its also my totm but luckily don't seem to be having one as my pill has finally kicked in :happy036:
i don't generally keep a food diary as i tend to sometimes track on the app but i am super proud today, have had a good day (so far) im so used to stuffing my face in the evening with chocolate then thinking if i get on the exercise bike it'll help (hence only 1lb loses). but i can safely say i am stuffed today :D
breakfast; slim fast shake, apple, banana, satsuma and water.
lunch; turkey salad (lettuce, toms, spring onion, cucumber, lil bit of cheese and some salad cream). slat and vinegar snack a jacks. volvic flavored water.
snack; banana, apple, satsuma with yogurt. water.
dinner; cold pasta salad (same as lunch really but with some cold pasta)
excercise; 25mins on exercise bike :whacky068:

and after all that i still have 19 points left, enough for some tasty caramel snack a jacks, a yogurt and fruit if i get peckish in front of tv tonight.
gonna try and do the wii too tonight. eek. lol looking forward to weigh in Thursday, jut wanna carry on like this every day......

how is everyone else doing? anyone had weigh in today??
i feel like i blabber on for ages haha

Hi every one does any one know that recipe cauliflower rice with Phil light please

just a quick one, has anyone tried detox water?? i keep seeing it all over a slimming world facebook page and wondering if its anygood???

recipe here if anyone is interested; Natural Belly Slimming Detox Water Recipe

1-2 Liters water
1 cucumber
1 lemon
1 orange
10-15 fresh mint leaves
handful of ice
Why this combo?
1. Cucumber: contains citrulline which is an amino acid that has been shown to help our liver and kidneys get rid of ammonia which is a by product of the proteins our bodies burn for energy.
2. Water: helps flush toxins and waste through our system while keeping us hydrated.
3. Lemon: stimulates the digestive track so it’s helpful if you have constipation, heartburn, or gas.
4. Mint: helps you digest effectively because it improves the flow of bile from the liver to the gallbladder to the small intestine to break down dietary fats. It also helps relax cramped up stomach muscles.
5. Orange: contains flavonoids in the peel and juice that stimulate the immune system and protects against a fungi/pests while helping to reduce cholesterol levels.

never even heard of it lol!!
but it sounds disgusting!!
id much rather eat cucumber, oranges n mints n drink water with lemon in haha xx

O god people dont half try anything to lose the pounds dont they lmao yuck !!! like that syrup n vinegar stuff a few years ago o god id rather be fat !!

Back