4/8/12: Can i lose 5 stone by then?

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by Greenfae, 17 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Greenfae

Greenfae Member

Hey all. I'm getting married in august 2012 and really can't buy a size 22 wedding dress. I'm hoping to lose 5 stone with slimming world. So far, in 4 weeks, I have lost 9lb which I'm really pleased with but I have had a rough few days and I'm hoping posting on here will help keep me motivated. I'm also want to up my fitness levels as I would love to be able to run and swim on honeymoon.
    Curlz likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Of course you can do it. You can do anything as long as you really want it. Have a read through some befores and afters for motivation :)
  4. Relle

Relle Full Member

You can do it!!! No problem! Put your mind to it & you can achieve anything, I do think with weight loss, you have to really really want to do else it wont happen. SW is a very good diet & you shouldn't miss anything.

I'm not on SW but Calorie Counting & exercising & in less than a month I've lost 18lb :) I'd definitely try & exercise, or at least move more if you can.

Good luck. xxxxx
  5. Keza55

Keza55 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    We are getting married on the same day!!

Well after reading through your post I must say its quite spooky!!
    We have just booked our wedding for Saturday 4th August 2012 at 3.00pm. I also am currently a size 22, have recently join SW and am aiming to lose 5-6 stone before the wedding!!

I am told this is possibly so I am giving it my all!!!

Good Luck with your weight loss journey
  6. laurzaz

laurzaz Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi, I have a similar amount to lose and getting married June 2012! Don't doubt you can do it - I'm confident I can if I put my mind to it and I've 2 months less! Best of luck to you, it's so exciting! The boards are going to be my lifeline I think to getting through, I've only joined a few days ago and already feel welcome and have gained some good advice :) xx
  7. Weddingdiet

Weddingdiet Full Member

weight watchers
    I'm with you on this one I'm getting married July 2012 and need to loose 4 stone I'm really bad at diets though and love food to much. I think we can do it going to be confident. Good luck
  8. MissChunks

MissChunks Full Member

Good luck. We are about the same size and same situation. I don't want a big wedding dress either! It can be done tho. Let's support each other :D
  9. Cai

Cai has a thin girl inside!

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW in the main
    I did not diet for my wedding and regret it now...I have lost 4 stone 10 since feb and when i look at my wedding photos (april 2010) i do regret leaving it. If i had known it would be as easy as slimming world makes it i would have def done it!!!
    I'm sure you will do it!!! All of u! Good luck on your journy! x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.