4 days in

kfirth

Have found today really hard! Not hungry, just feel tired, irritable and lightheaded. Have not cheated at all though which is good for me :) have been drinking my 2L (at least) every day and have been visiting the loo more frequently than I ever have before!

Staying positive though! Thinking of the bigger picture and how it will feel to buy a beautiful dress for my best friends wedding, there will be loads of people i went to school with there and it will be nice not to worry about still being "fat kerry"!

That's not the reason I'm doing this though. I'm doing it for me. I am successful and have achieved every other goal I've set myself except losing weight.

I want to have kids in the future and don't want to have to worry that my weight will cause this to be a.) difficult and b.) cause health implications.

So, I started Cambridge 810 on Monday and am writing this diary of my journey to better health and emotional well-being :)

Have found today much easier! Day 3 and 4 were hard but I really enjoyed my quorn this evening and had a compliment about how good I was looking already :) (not that I feel much different at the moment!)

I am looking forward to my first weigh in, which isn't until a week tomorrow as I'm on holiday. Hopefully I'll see how sticking rigidly to this diet pays off!

Hope everyone is staying motivated!

I have come out tonight and everyone is eating and I am staying strong even though its really hard! Really fancy some chips! I'm not caving though! Lookin forward to first weigh in next week!

U stick in there hunny and u will be pleased in the end it's so hard when in a socially ratting situation but I swear it will be worth it I have loads to lose so going to be a long haul for me but my cousins wedding in 7 weeks and like u it will be nice to fit better in clothes plus not totally freak at photos been taken x yr doing great and I wish u all the luck in the world with this xc u go girl xx

Thanks so much :) I am really proud that I didn't cave! How are you both doing with it? Been doing cd long? I'm hoping to lose 6 stone! X

Visiting my mum who is a chef...cupboards and refrigerator bulging with all the foods I love...just have to keep drinking water and resist the pate, houmous etc...bloody hard I tell you!

Counting the days to my weigh in. I wish I'd been able to go sooner because losing a few pounds would spur me on. Not that I'm craving anything particular...just want to see what I've lost on my CDC's scales as I'm at mums and hers lie!

You're doing so well! How long is it before you weigh in? xx

It's on Saturday. I'm not back home until Friday, so I bought two weeks worth of product. I'm looking forward to and dreading it at the same time! I'm worried that I won't have lost what I'm expecting to and that I'll find it demotivating. But I have to remember that any loss is a loss and I can see my double chin has got smaller :) just the muffin top looks/feels about the same lol.

You have willpower of steel - or whatever the saying might be .... ! Your first weigh in will be amazing after two weeks!!

hi love im on day8 today got weighed easter sunday and lost 10lbs so was a nice motivator and a reason not to give in to the chocolate calling me lol x I want to lose 9 stone but setting me a goal of 4 st 7 lbs to start with so im not so overwhelmed im doing ss x how are you getting on so far it seems you are doing well as i said in my last post xx hope you are anyhow and stuff does get easier over time x well thats what i keep telling myself lol x

Today had been soooo hard! I was feeling so hungry that I nearly gave in and ate something. But I got my cd book out, re-read it and had a cup of tea, then my shake at 3. I then realised that I had only had 1 cup of tea...turns out it really staves off the hunger! Well done you too!!! My willpower is much better than I previously gave myself credit for! :) are you finding it ok? Xx

Have been reading peoples diaries....all I can say is WOW! You guys are AMAZING!!!! I can just stick to this as rigidly as I have been and keep my fingers crossed for similar results!

I'm day 8 today and will get weighed tomorrow so hoping for a good loss. Well done re not giving in. I has a bad day on day 5 but got through it.

Well done you! Trying to stay focussed is hard but we'll do it! Just taking it one day at a time is the key for me :) hoping for a good loss. Saturday seems so long away!

Hey kfirth x I keep checking in on you and your doing great x I think maybe your abit hard on yourself you should be so proud you have done this so far and that you are showing real strength determination and will power x I'm not going to lie it is ever so hard and I totally sympathise with you and have nothing but empathy for the times it's been hard but you really are doing great x I think to myself if you didn't struggle you won't be human as a life time of bad habits have been tested the min you start this diet plus socially it's difficult x I send u loads of hugs and cuddles and suggest on your next diary post you make a list of all your positive attributes you have displayed when on this diet as its so easy to concentrate on the negatives x I'm proud of you for sticking in there x keep at it and I'm here if ever you need a moan x lea

Thanks leaE, your 10lbs loss kept me going yesterday :). Hmmm...my positives since doing the diet?! I've been:
1. determined
2. Focussed
3. Strong willed.
4. Forgiving lol (that last one is for the people who ate ice-cream sundaes, roast dinners and fish and chips in front of me last week!)

I have realised that I def associate my mum's house with eating, as I was fine until
I came to spend some time with her over the Easter break! She's a feeder!

And that the most important thing to staying successful is staying positive. I know I can do this :) thanks for your support! I'll be looking in on you too!

At the hospital for a check up. They weighed me...apparently I've only lost three sodding pounds :( which sucks as I have been so rigid with myself. And it's day 9. That wasnt even a week :( so disheartened.

Back