4 days in

You will get there :) we all will. I know in my heart that this time it's coming off...I have days when I fall off the wagon, but as long as I remember my goals I get back on and it feels good! People are really noticing it coming off now and once that starts happening it really helps! I've got into a size 18 for the first time since I was probably 18 lol that is a big milestone for me and having little goals like that along the way encourage me to stick at it when I'm feeling fed up. It is hard to get my head to remember that I'm losing weight and getting smaller! Mainly because I have only bought two new items of clothing lol everything else will do...belts are helping and so is the lovely weather because I can stick an old t-shirt on when I'm home :) I don't want to spend money on new clothes until I absolutely have to. I just look scruffy at the moment :) but I am going to treat myself when I have lost some more and absolutely HAVE to buy new stuff and im looking forward to that :)! Xx

kfirth said:
You will get there :) we all will. I know in my heart that this time it's coming off...I have days when I fall off the wagon, but as long as I remember my goals I get back on and it feels good! People are really noticing it coming off now and once that starts happening it really helps! I've got into a size 18 for the first time since I was probably 18 lol that is a big milestone for me and having little goals like that along the way encourage me to stick at it when I'm feeling fed up. It is hard to get my head to remember that I'm losing weight and getting smaller! Mainly because I have only bought two new items of clothing lol everything else will do...belts are helping and so is the lovely weather because I can stick an old t-shirt on when I'm home :) I don't want to spend money on new clothes until I absolutely have to. I just look scruffy at the moment :) but I am going to treat myself when I have lost some more and absolutely HAVE to buy new stuff and im looking forward to that :)! Xx

Ooohhhh congratulations love that's so fab bet u feel great x well done x

hello just thought id let you no first weigh in today lost 9lb was hoping for abit more but still happy :) x

sarahjt said:
hello just thought id let you no first weigh in today lost 9lb was hoping for abit more but still happy :) x

MORE??? Lol that is AMAZING!!! Well done you, that's over half a stone! You should be so happy :) I'm made up for you, keep it up :) xx

lol was hoping to get into the 20's but i no deffently next week i will yes im still happy and look forward to next week weighin now :) x

sarahjt said:
lol was hoping to get into the 20's but i no deffently next week i will yes im still happy and look forward to next week weighin now :) x

You'll have a great loss again :) x

Had an amazing night at pottery! I can't wait until all my stuff is fired! Tis exciting! On a diet note, I'm still going strong and hoping for another 7lb loss at my fortnightly weigh in, just doesn't seem to be shifting off my massive belly?! Bummer xxx

Had a lovely jubilee celebration with family yesterday, I was weighed too and another 3 1/2 pounds down, so I'm happy with that! Hope you are all ok xxx

kfirth said:
Had an amazing night at pottery! I can't wait until all my stuff is fired! Tis exciting! On a diet note, I'm still going strong and hoping for another 7lb loss at my fortnightly weigh in, just doesn't seem to be shifting off my massive belly?! Bummer xxx

My tummy my worse area :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

kfirth said:
Had a lovely jubilee celebration with family yesterday, I was weighed too and another 3 1/2 pounds down, so I'm happy with that! Hope you are all ok xxx

Well done :) x

kfirth said:
Thank you, are you still going strong? X

Sometimes, in the zone then bam! Can't stop myself eating something, which is so stupid cos usually slice of pizza which just leaves me starving anyway! Then days if getting back into ketosis. Got a greedy voice in my head saying go on just bloody eat it!
I'll get there though xxx

Zest for Life said:
Sometimes, in the zone then bam! Can't stop myself eating something, which is so stupid cos usually slice of pizza which just leaves me starving anyway! Then days if getting back into ketosis. Got a greedy voice in my head saying go on just bloody eat it!
I'll get there though xxx

I've been the same lately and I started so well! We'll do it though chick ;) xxx

Well done u on another great loss I'm impressed missy xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on your loss :D

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10.7

Well miss u haven't stopped by my diary in ages :( lol yeah everything's fine x just keep plodding on x

Well...I fell off the wagon completely! Whilst I
Haven't gained much (1lb) I haven't lost either. I figured it's because I stopped trackin what I ate...forgot the reasons I am dieting....isn't ask for help....them beat myself up for not sorting myself out and losing control of what I was consuming. Luckily I have gained perspective and realised that all the things I stopped doing, I needed to do to help myself. Today is my new
Start and I have stuck to my diet today. Feeling very proud of myself and ready to push through to the thirteens. I'm going to get there by the end of this month and am going to have weekly weigh ins to get me back on track. My CDC is an amazing lady and has got me through some tricky stuff both diet and non diet related. So the excuses of stress have finished...I'm back innate game and ready to fight the pounds off again xxx

Back