4 days in

Woop, woop! 14.9 so a pound off two stone!! So happy! Hopefully lose 7 more pounds before June 2nd to get to 2 1/2 stone off in two months. Was not expecting this loss as I was naughty last weekend. But getting back on the horse was a good idea. I hope everyone is staying positive :) xxx

kfirth said:
Woop, woop! 14.9 so a pound off two stone!! So happy! Hopefully lose 7 more pounds before June 2nd to get to 2 1/2 stone off in two months. Was not expecting this loss as I was naughty last weekend. But getting back on the horse was a good idea. I hope everyone is staying positive :) xxx

Yay well done :)

Hello CD world. Please can someone help! It seems I have got into binge mode when I have been really focused 99% of the time. Ate 3 digestives and a bowl of muesli! Need to stop!!!

kfirth said:
Hello CD world. Please can someone help! It seems I have got into binge mode when I have been really focused 99% of the time. Ate 3 digestives and a bowl of muesli! Need to stop!!!

Whoop whoop on your loss and stop eating now!!! I'm a hypocrite though I always binge
On my weigh in day!!! Anyways step away forget about it n start again tomorrow xxx

Thank you! I did just that. I don't know why I did it? Stoopid reaction to lord only knows what!

Whoop whoop on your loss and stop eating now!!! I'm a hypocrite though I always binge
On my weigh in day!!! Anyways step away forget about it n start again tomorrow xxx

first day of cd have had my 3 shakes today felt abit wobberly mid afternoon but feeling alot better now and well done on all your weight losses im really determined to loose this weight :)

sarahjt said:
first day of cd have had my 3 shakes today felt abit wobberly mid afternoon but feeling alot better now and well done on all your weight losses im really determined to loose this weight :)

Well done :) hope its all goin well! I've had a BBQ to contend with yesterday and a meal out tonight...i'm going to avoid anything naughty though :)

yes will be on da 5 tomorro only 2 more days for weigh in need to shift 4 stone in 14 weeks i really hope its possible ive seen some women shift 3 stone in 8 weeks so fingers x

sarahjt said:
yes will be on da 5 tomorro only 2 more days for weigh in need to shift 4 stone in 14 weeks i really hope its possible ive seen some women shift 3 stone in 8 weeks so fingers x

Well stick at it :) are you sole sourcing? Kudos to you of you are. I've lost over two stone in 7 weeks on 810 so you'll blitz it :) still have 4 to go! But I'll get there and so will you :)

Hey k how are u xjust trying to catch up on everyone as I have been so busy this week xc hope yr ok and yr doing so well getting to 14st 9 lbs wow that's amazing xxxxxxx well well done on where u have got to so far but stop cheating yr so close so come on gal xxxxxxxxxx I'm rooting for u x

yes im on ss soooo hungry today its unreal went out with my family they was all eating and i was just drinking water my stomach wasnt liking that lol ive been up since half 5 this morning so thats probably why im so hungry as had my first shake around 6.30 when i normally have it about 10 so then my 2nd shake was at 12 instead of 2 now im starving lol but only few more hours then can have my last shake lol then go straight to bed hehe 13 weeks will soon fly by then i can be proud of what i have done then have a weeks holiday and st8 back on it :) x

LeaE said:
Hey k how are u xjust trying to catch up on everyone as I have been so busy this week xc hope yr ok and yr doing so well getting to 14st 9 lbs wow that's amazing xxxxxxx well well done on where u have got to so far but stop cheating yr so close so come on gal xxxxxxxxxx I'm rooting for u x

I know! I've been naughty! But I am back in the wagon and my head is back in the game ;) hope you are ok lovely xxxxxxxxxx

sarahjt said:
yes im on ss soooo hungry today its unreal went out with my family they was all eating and i was just drinking water my stomach wasnt liking that lol ive been up since half 5 this morning so thats probably why im so hungry as had my first shake around 6.30 when i normally have it about 10 so then my 2nd shake was at 12 instead of 2 now im starving lol but only few more hours then can have my last shake lol then go straight to bed hehe 13 weeks will soon fly by then i can be proud of what i have done then have a weeks holiday and st8 back on it :) x

Aww keep at it chick! You will feel amazin at the first weigh in and it does spur you on! This diet really works, fast too! Well done so far and I'm excited to see how much you lose, first weeks loss is good! X

kfirth said:
I know! I've been naughty! But I am back in the wagon and my head is back in the game ;) hope you are ok lovely xxxxxxxxxx

Good lass x I'm proud of u x stick with it and I'm here if u need me xx

omg talk about torcher lol me and my oh own a chip shop i had to work tonight and how hungry i was it was so hard but managed to get through it with not eating anything so proud of myself lol i hope im not so hungry tomorro :) and thankyou for support means alot this site has really helped me with seeing all the amazing weightloss there already been x

sarahjt said:
omg talk about torcher lol me and my oh own a chip shop i had to work tonight and how hungry i was it was so hard but managed to get through it with not eating anything so proud of myself lol i hope im not so hungry tomorro :) and thankyou for support means alot this site has really helped me with seeing all the amazing weightloss there already been x

Wow that is some willpower right there lady! You'll sail through x

thanyou... just really focusing on tuesday for my weigh in to see if its paying of :) x just taking 1 week at a time x

sarahjt said:

Wow u own a chip shop and u r SS !!! I take my hat off to u :)

lol thankyou it can be hard at times but i am determined to loose this weight for my family esecially my 2 year old little girl she loves swimming but i wont go becase to fat i cant play with her long in park cuz i get tiered so while she is still young i want to do somthing about it dont want her growing up with a fat mom you no what other kids can be like sometimes really cruel... im also doing it for me aswell as most my life ive been over weight tried loads of diets but never worked i think cd is the 1 for me x

Back