4 days in

kfirth said:
This is me at the weekend....certainly can see the difference!

Oh my God what a difference chick amazing you are bloody rocking it!!! Whoohooooooo xxxxx

Hey sweetie how ya getting on lovely your pics are amazing how much ya lost now and what ya still want to. You are like two completely different people xxxx

Lol I feel like a different person! The pic I hate was taken was when I was at my heaviest, I was so big I'm not even sure how much I was then because I was too embarrassed to get on the scales! I guess I was over 18 stone, but that was last year...I'm not sure what I've lost in total? Not due to weigh in until a week Saturday. :) when I started CD i'd got down to 16.8st so I've lost just over a stone and a half since 2nd April...and still losing! Just ordered a pair of size 18 jeans which I'm hoping will fit this weekend! I haven't got into a size like that since I was 18 lol, I'm really pleased with how it's going and still have a few stone to go :) (my floaty top hides a multitude of bulging sins lol) xxx

kfirth said:
Lol I feel like a different person! The pic I hate was taken was when I was at my heaviest, I was so big I'm not even sure how much I was then because I was too embarrassed to get on the scales! I guess I was over 18 stone, but that was last year...I'm not sure what I've lost in total? Not due to weigh in until a week Saturday. :) when I started CD i'd got down to 16.8st so I've lost just over a stone and a half since 2nd April...and still losing! Just ordered a pair of size 18 jeans which I'm hoping will fit this weekend! I haven't got into a size like that since I was 18 lol, I'm really pleased with how it's going and still have a few stone to go :) (my floaty top hides a multitude of bulging sins lol) xxx

Wow must hide a multitude is sins you look. Blooming amazing fingers crossed ya get into the size jeans ya ordered can't wait for you to let me know how ya do. Xxxxx

Newtocd said:
Omg what an amazing transformation. Thanks for sharing you look great. Can't wait to be slim as u! Day 2 was a right shambles as I feel sorry for myself for being ill, I've eaten my total days allowance which is fine but that also consisted of 1 chocolate. Back on it tomorrow with a vengeance.

Well done for getting trough day 2! And forgive yourself the chocolate as it could have been way worse! You stopped at one!! I would have scoffed the whole box and then hid the evidence in the past :) so that is a great achievement and shows that you can do this! :) I'm rooting for you lovely lady!

I will def be posting if those jeans fit...I'll be stinking a sandwich board on and going to Oxford with "these jeans are a size 18!!" on it and telling anyone who'll listen lol xxxx

kfirth said:
I will def be posting if those jeans fit...I'll be stinking a sandwich board on and going to Oxford with "these jeans are a size 18!!" on it and telling anyone who'll listen lol xxxx

Hahahahaha I don't blame ya what an achievement. Xxxx

Hard day at work today, something about wind and rain makes kids crazy lol feeling very in control of food and it's a nice feeling :) looking forward to my next weigh in because I'm hoping on breakin that barrier :) have my brother and his family comin this weekend and I can't wait :) they live soooo far away, I don't get to see the little beauties often and they are very cute x

Hey missy just caught up with u and well done yr doing amazing the pics are brilliant and a total change can't wait until mine show that much of a change well done missy xx

LeaE said:
Hey missy just caught up with u and well done yr doing amazing the pics are brilliant and a total change can't wait until mine show that much of a change well done missy xx

Thanks Lea :) I've still got a way to go until 10.10 but I feel so good :) that actually I don't mind how long it takes to get there :) as long as those scales keep saying I've lost I'm happy :) xx

Well jeans fit but not quite as flattering as I had hoped hahaha...a couple more weeks and I will be wearing them everywhere!

kfirth said:
Well jeans fit but not quite as flattering as I had hoped hahaha...a couple more weeks and I will be wearing them everywhere!

Which jeans are those gorgeous. Xxx

kfirth said:
This is me at the weekend....certainly can see the difference!

Massive difference love tour hair too!

Well....I have been a VERY naughty girlie this weekend....had my gorgeous nieces and nephew down for the weekend and got through Friday well, but Saturday night we were going to my favourite restaurant and I ate a whole starter and half a main, not wise hooves either! Then I cooked a Sunday roast and ate that today too! They've gone home so back on cd tomorrow. I don't feel guilty, which is good! I don't feel like I've spoilt it...just that I've enjoyed the company and the food and now it's time to get back on the wagon! Xxx attached some pics I took of my gorgeous family visitors last night xxx

Attachments

• image-35210330.jpg
    image-35210330.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 14
  • image-1047717127.jpg
    image-1047717127.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 14
  • image-161334517.jpg
    image-161334517.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 15
kfirth said:
Well....I have been a VERY naughty girlie this weekend....had my gorgeous nieces and nephew down for the weekend and got through Friday well, but Saturday night we were going to my favourite restaurant and I ate a whole starter and half a main, not wise hooves either! Then I cooked a Sunday roast and ate that today too! They've gone home so back on cd tomorrow. I don't feel guilty, which is good! I don't feel like I've spoilt it...just that I've enjoyed the company and the food and now it's time to get back on the wagon! Xxx attached some pics I took of my gorgeous family visitors last night xxx

how beautiful are they!! And hey no guilt enjoyed ya time and back on whoohoooooo good for you sweetie proud you thinking straight xxxx

therealbbe said:
how beautiful are they!! And hey no guilt enjoyed ya time and back on whoohoooooo good for you sweetie proud you thinking straight xxxx

Aww they are just gorgeous! And so clever! Had such a lively weekend xxxx

What a busy week! Can just about stand lol hope everyone is well? I have had a good week (since Monday) back on the diet and I'm hoping for a good weigh in despite my falling off it at the weekend...maybe it is a false hope, but there is hope nonetheless lol. Xxx

Back