4 litres a day?!?!

Harmy

hi just wanted to confirm something.. how many litres of water does your CDC recommend you drink each day?? She told me to drink 4 a day.. i dont mind drinking it.. but.. im scared of getting bloated out.. also is their any other flavoured water your allowed to drink on the diet.. ie. volvic sugar free?

I recommend 4-5 llitres a day...you won't get bloated with water. You can get flavouring from your CDC but not until after 2 weeks. If you can just stick to plain water..we have a saying on here ''The more you drink, the more you'll shrink'' it really is true.

hi just wanted to confirm something.. how many litres of water does your CDC recommend you drink each day?? She told me to drink 4 a day.. i dont mind drinking it.. but.. im scared of getting bloated out.. also is their any other flavoured water your allowed to drink on the diet.. ie. volvic sugar free?

Hiya
The minimum water on this diet is 2.25 litres a day. most people drink about 4 litres though. Heres a thread which explains alot about water intake on the diet.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/19842-why-drink-water-vlcd.html

The only flavourings you should have you can get from your CDC from week 3 of the diet. The Volvic fruit drinks contain Citric acid which can knock you out of ketosis.
Good luck!

I've heard the more you drink the more you shrink ... but I've never been able to manage more than 3 litres in a day.

I think the actual recommended 'minimum' for CD is something like 2.5 litres (can a CDC clarify?) - but obviously if you can manage more than that then all the better :)

I have never gone over 2.25L per day and the weight has just melted away.

CD recommend 2.25L per day.

You can also have coke zero - no more than one pint per day.

Also Perfectly Clear but only the Strawberry & Kiwi

And Morrisons do a Blackberry & Blueberry which is citric acid free too.

And the CD water flavours of course!

Wow! I had no idea you could have Coke zero!! My weekend is looking up now - Yay! Vxx

I drink 5 litres a day, but then i'm almost 6 foot and feel parched if i go too long without drinking so couldn't imagine having less :)

Wow! I had no idea you could have Coke zero!! My weekend is looking up now - Yay! Vxx

Do be careful with the coke zero since it can make you feel very hungry.

I thought this was daft but one day I had left the hospital having had an appointment and bought a bottle of coke zero in the shop. Drank about half the small bottle and was hit with horrendous hunger! I was on about Week 6 of SS.

The Perfectly Clear doesn't do that to me, fortunately.

Thanks for the heads up S2BG. I've managed to get through without today but been v hard (Why are weekends the hardest!!!!) Vxx

thanks for the guide spooky, today was ok i spose.. survived it with a few cravings here or there! but ive been drinking 4 litres every single day.. and it has filled me up, i will be shopping for perfectly clear tommorow! yay.. tke cre peeps:D:D

New to this

How many pints per a litre - having a blonde moment (by the way I am blonde so I can say it!)
Also been told I can drink fizzy plain water?
xx

Thanks

Thanks Mini didn't realise it stripped your teeth - will try to drink both - wow got to drink nearly 8 pints of water, should be able to do it as had to drink lots of water because of my job (stand up trainer)
x :)

I have some erosion and my dentist asked if I drank fizzy soft drinks and I told him no only fizzy water and he said it was the fizzy water that caused it:(

I seldom drink alcohol, so when I would be out for the night I did drink loads of fizzy water thinking it was good for me...

He did say however that sipping it does the damage, rather than drinking it down quickly.

Now I stick wth still water and would have to say my teeth have not got any worse.

Love Mini xxx

Blimey - I didn't know that! I wonder what's in it that has that corrosive effect as it's surely just water with carbon dioxide pumped through it.

I only drink fizzy water (still makes me gag) but I do tend to down a glass at a time and don't sip it. I hope this is enough to stop my teeth from falling out of my head!

I Love it

I'm the opposite I love fizzy drinks even don't mind fizzy water but will get use to (again) drinking still!
xx
Oh well sleepy time now - night all:wave_cry:

Back