4 pints of 4 litres

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ArmsOfAnAngel, 18 February 2007 Social URL.

1. ArmsOfAnAngel

ArmsOfAnAngel Full Member

I have read on here about drinking 4-6litres of water per day.... but the physical box says 4pints of water so now I am a little confused.....

I am building up to having my first drink this morning (any ideas welcome) first pack a full pack or half a pack.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Personally I drink between 4 and 5 litres of water a day (usually 5 most day) as I read somewhere the more you drink the more you shrink and that seems to be working for me. I think the minimum is about 2 and a half litres ... easier to drink at room temp rather than really cold!!!

Good luck with your journey to slimness

4. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(12%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    the rule is at least 2.25 litres which is almost 5 pints. I never manage much more than 4 litres, it just explodes me and it doesn't seem to make much difference for my weight loss either. I think though it's best to say, drink as much as you can and want.

5. DEvans

DEvans Full Member

I usually drink between 3litres and six litres depending on the day. So just drink as much as you can. The minimum for CD is 2.25 litres(4.5pints)

Davica

6. ArmsOfAnAngel

ArmsOfAnAngel Full Member

Wow em your first week loss is amazing..... Did that motivate you to carry on?

7. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(12%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    oh yes, that first week was amazing and made week 2 much easier. but it also raises expectations which made the 2nd week loss a bit of a disappointment, how weird would that be on any other diet!?

8. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    I find it easier if you include the water in your routine. I drink 1litre on way to work (1hr15min drive) and the same on return; I also drink about 2 litres throughout the day. In the evening I enjoy water in a big glass with lots of ice (i buy a big bag of ice every week). Drinking lots of water help - if I go without then I feel dehydrated. The trips to the loo are good exercise too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi i started off drinking between 8 - 9litres a day but it just made me feel ill. Now i drink between 5 - 6litres. I dont think it makes much difference as long as you drink at least 2.5 litres a day. My friend only drinks 2 and still manages to lose 5lb a week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.