4 pints of 4 litres

ArmsOfAnAngel

I have read on here about drinking 4-6litres of water per day.... but the physical box says 4pints of water so now I am a little confused.....

I am building up to having my first drink this morning (any ideas welcome) first pack a full pack or half a pack.

Personally I drink between 4 and 5 litres of water a day (usually 5 most day) as I read somewhere the more you drink the more you shrink and that seems to be working for me. I think the minimum is about 2 and a half litres ... easier to drink at room temp rather than really cold!!!

Good luck with your journey to slimness

the rule is at least 2.25 litres which is almost 5 pints. I never manage much more than 4 litres, it just explodes me and it doesn't seem to make much difference for my weight loss either. I think though it's best to say, drink as much as you can and want.

Wow em your first week loss is amazing..... Did that motivate you to carry on?

oh yes, that first week was amazing and made week 2 much easier. but it also raises expectations which made the 2nd week loss a bit of a disappointment, how weird would that be on any other diet!?

I find it easier if you include the water in your routine. I drink 1litre on way to work (1hr15min drive) and the same on return; I also drink about 2 litres throughout the day. In the evening I enjoy water in a big glass with lots of ice (i buy a big bag of ice every week). Drinking lots of water help - if I go without then I feel dehydrated. The trips to the loo are good exercise too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi i started off drinking between 8 - 9litres a day but it just made me feel ill. Now i drink between 5 - 6litres. I dont think it makes much difference as long as you drink at least 2.5 litres a day. My friend only drinks 2 and still manages to lose 5lb a week.

Back