4 sleeps to go..

emmamissfun

until i start my journey!!

I keep dropping in here to read posts and get the feel of the place before I satrt Exante on Monday. Really nervous but excited at the same time. Thought Id just drop a wee note to say hi and ask if you have tips for me to prepare for Monday?

Hiiii! I'm due to start any day now well was gonna be today but I've been up all night n in n out of docs today lol. I'm just waiting for the morning u wake up n feel 'oh yeah bring it on' believe it or not those days do come for me so anyways il be surging around same time as you maybe tomora or there abouts

So first of all! Welcome!!! Have u done exante or any other vlcd before??

Tips I can think of is don't plan anything too strenuous in first week but on other hand have things to keep you occupied n help the time go by! DRINK YOUR WATER!!! that's a biggy!! If you start to struggle you can split your packs so make six out of three

N most importantly get on here for support as often as you can join teams an challenge threads etc n get stuck in

Hmm note to self must take own advice :)

Good luck hub look forward to making great progress with ya!!!

Hey

Thanks so much for your reply. Means a lot someone will be here helping me along the way. I did Lighter Life over 3 years ago, lost 3 stone and kept it off for 18 months. I have lots of excuses why I put the weight back on but in truth: I got real lazy. So this time I am doing it, I am keeping it off and I need to change my lifestyle. Educate myself about healthy eating start to walk and not take the car. Most of all I need to realised its not a game, its my life and Im sick of the person I have become. Yes I hate the way I look but its the person inside that scares me most. I dont join in things, I hide in black ill fitting clothes. I just dont sparkly anymore!! I WANT MY SPARKLE BACK!!

I love mini mims, when I did LL it was the higgest help for me. I am sure it will be again with Exante. So looking fwd to getting started. mmm thinking if the rest of my packs get delivered tmrw maybe Ill start Saturday.

Hi Emma, I'm starting on monday as well, I'm trying to lower my carb intake before I start to try and lessen the dreaded headaches, can't start any earlier as I have blood tests on monday, really looking forward to starting! This site is just the place to come when you need help or just to take your mind of food, take care, Juliex

Oh wow sounds so familiar I done cambridge lost around 8 stone kept it off for a bit then just went OFF THE RAILS! so I've gained back 3 - 3 n half stone in a really short space of time! That is coming off no ifs no buts its gotta go! I'd like to get more off tbh but at that weight I felt ok n looked ok but it's the high end of the normal weight range so we shall see!

I do suddenly find myself without sparkle making excuses not to go out n get glammed up constantly in stretchy over sized clothes! Eeeeewwww let's unleash the skinny person inside lol

Hi there, I have ordered my stuff today so will be starting Monday too. I lost 2 stone on Cambridge but put it back on cos I'm stupid. This time I want to lose 6 stone, sounds loads but I WILL get there this time!! Good luck all of you x

hey guys

im hoping to start next week, planning to order my pack on monday so it should be here by wednesday i think? ive been lurking around the exante forums trying to get an idea of what to expect, bit scared but excited at the same time! :D

Thanks for all the lovely responces. Its great to know there are a few of us all starting about the same time. We can all spur each other on! I cant wait to start wearing pretty clothes, go out with friends and not be feeling like everyone is talking about how big I am or feeling like a big frump. I just want to be ME again.

I just cant even start to put into words how this extra weight makes me feel,it effects EVERTHING! Heres to a great 2012, festivals, shopping, swimming and so much more. YAY we can do it!

Got an email saying my shakes will be arriving Monday. Hopefully it will be am, as I will be wasting away waiting for them!! Can't wait to get started, taking pics and doing a diary to keep track.

Best of luck everyone! Everyone seems to be doing so well :)

Ordered my pack yesterday (didnt realise you could pay using paypal so thought I had to wait until my wages went in on Monday!) so I think i should be starting on tuesday

Dreading taking the infamous 'before', a.k.a. fat pictures :sigh2:

Back