4 stone by Christmas

Thanks, you too.

Feeling really lonely tonight. I live with my mum and she has gone to Amsterdam for 2 nights with her friend ( I told her to go) but feels very strange having the house to myself and nobody to talk to. Think I've only ever had 1 night totally on my own before x

You need to keep yourself busy then! As if you are anything like me you will eat if board! Not a fan of being home alone either. Although with 2 young kids a few hours would be nice!
Find something good to watch if poss.
X

Well had my tea, watched a film and choreographed some of the competition piece for school. Loads of work to do tomorrow x

Hi everyone! How y'all doing?

I been taking a few days away from minimins. The good news is after spending 5-6 days with constant headaches and nausea I'm a whole lot better. The other good news is weigh in day today... 3.4 lost, which is more than I expected as I seemed to be stuck for most of the week (yep, I do stand on the scales way more than is probably good for me!). It also means... i'm out of the 15's :D

Nixxy - 56lbs target - 6lbs lost - 50lbs to go

I'm a bit late to the party but could I join too? It's really motivating to look at it in the long term and see how much weight I could lose by Christmas.

Hi everyone! How y'all doing?

I been taking a few days away from minimins. The good news is after spending 5-6 days with constant headaches and nausea I'm a whole lot better. The other good news is weigh in day today... 3.4 lost, which is more than I expected as I seemed to be stuck for most of the week (yep, I do stand on the scales way more than is probably good for me!). It also means... i'm out of the 15's :D

Nixxy - 56lbs target - 6lbs lost - 50lbs to go

Glad you are feeling better sounds like you have had an awful time!
Well done at weigh in that's a fab result.
Made up for you, will be a while before I am in the 14s but I will get there.
X

Well had my tea, watched a film and choreographed some of the competition piece for school. Loads of work to do tomorrow x

Hope you have had a good time home alone.
Sounds like you ave kept busy. You are very creative I can't dance ( unless you count how fab I think I am when drunk) let alone choreograph! X

I'm a bit late to the party but could I join too? It's really motivating to look at it in the long term and see how much weight I could lose by Christmas.

It really is motivating as sometimes you think with a pound here and there off you will never get there so the idea that by Christmas you could be 3 or 4 stone less is great!
Good luck, when's your WI?
X

Well I'm hopefully starting slimming world tomorrow, I'm just waiting for a letter to arrive with my card. I've been referred by my GP so I'm not sure how it all works yet. If not I'll still weigh myself and get started officially tomorrow.

Well I'm hopefully starting slimming world tomorrow, I'm just waiting for a letter to arrive with my card. I've been referred by my GP so I'm not sure how it all works yet. If not I'll still weigh myself and get started officially tomorrow.

I am on SW find extra easy pretty easy to follow and great for family meals.
This site has loads of recipes and diaries that will help if you get stuck for ideas or a bit lost following plan.

Good luck at WI.
It's a good time to start to feel better by Christmas as 16 weeks to go gives us chance to put a dent in weight loss! X

I'd love to join ye :) i know i am a bit late starting, only started last week and found the site but 4 stone for Christmas would be lovely :)

Thanks, looking like the 15s next week with any luck. Lost 2 this week so dead on 16 now.

That's 10 to my Christmas target but will need 3 a week to get there. Will really have to up the exercise to get anywhere near!

Good luck this week.
X

I am the same, keep thinking by Christmas I should be x amount lighter and by next summer I want to be at target etc... Wishing my life away! Lol!
X

Hey guys busy week for me so not been on here much! Bad bad week for me. Total blow out at weekend including pizza hut, doritos, drinks out and a pub lunch. Not forgetting a subway too. Was a big weekend away with the girls who i dont get to see very often. Whoops! Weigh in day for me today despite knowing i would have a gain. 2lbs on. Could have been worse, back to it this week. Not too upset as had an amazing time and i know i can get that off :)

How is everyone else anyway? Xx

Hey guys busy week for me so not been on here much! Bad bad week for me. Total blow out at weekend including pizza hut, doritos, drinks out and a pub lunch. Not forgetting a subway too. Was a big weekend away with the girls who i dont get to see very often. Whoops! Weigh in day for me today despite knowing i would have a gain. 2lbs on. Could have been worse, back to it this week. Not too upset as had an amazing time and i know i can get that off :)

How is everyone else anyway? Xx

Sometimes a gain is well worth it! Glad you had a great time.

Sure you will lose it and more this week, good luck! X

Having a cruddy time! Found out my Nanny is dying so a lot of time has been spent at the hospital and feeling down.

Really sorry to hear that. Look after yourself. X

Back