4 Stone gone, and so happy! - Photos Added to Album (can't believe I have done that)

El Nino

Hi Guys

Just wanted to share my excitement! Last night at class I lost the pound I needed to reach the 4 stone point in my weight loss. I can't tell you how happy I am today.

I started on 31st March last year wanting to lose 5 stone, and wondered if I would make it until the summer, but now, almost a year on, I can honestly say it has changed my life. Gone are the regular headaches I used to get, the heartburn and general tiredness. Now I am much more energetic and actually enjoy food more than I ever have.

I can't recommend Slimming World highly enough and for anyone who isn't sure about the plan - just give it a go and see how it works for you. I am so glad I had the courage to walk into class on my own that day.

Thanks for all the tips I have got from this board as well, it is worth its weight (ha ha) in gold :)

Charls x

Well done you, what an amazing achievement! :happy096:

Wow! Very well done to you! xx

Fantastic achievement Huni and well done for loosing so steadily over the year!
You must want to shout it from the roof tops!

Fab news Charls and you deserve a big pat on the back for persevering, good luck with the next stone.:)

That's fabulous, well done for sticking to plan. You must be so proud xx

That is excellent, well done. It just shows if you really stick to a plan and are patient, you will get there. Fanastic!

Now we need the before and after pics!

Thats fantastic, well done you.xxx

well done! thats fantastic!

It's stories like yours that make me stick with SW (although I sometimes wish I would lose the lbs quicker! :sigh:). You (and others on here, too!) are such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing this with us, you have done fantastically well :)

And me too wants to see your before and after pics :D

B. xx

Back