• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

4 Stone gone, and so happy! - Photos Added to Album (can't believe I have done that)

Hi Guys

Just wanted to share my excitement! Last night at class I lost the pound I needed to reach the 4 stone point in my weight loss. I can't tell you how happy I am today.

I started on 31st March last year wanting to lose 5 stone, and wondered if I would make it until the summer, but now, almost a year on, I can honestly say it has changed my life. Gone are the regular headaches I used to get, the heartburn and general tiredness. Now I am much more energetic and actually enjoy food more than I ever have.

I can't recommend Slimming World highly enough and for anyone who isn't sure about the plan - just give it a go and see how it works for you. I am so glad I had the courage to walk into class on my own that day.

Thanks for all the tips I have got from this board as well, it is worth its weight (ha ha) in gold :)

Charls x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
S: 19st6.5lb C: 19st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.39%)
Well done you, what an amazing achievement! :happy096:

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Fantastic achievement Huni and well done for loosing so steadily over the year!
You must want to shout it from the roof tops!

Fab news Charls and you deserve a big pat on the back for persevering, good luck with the next stone.:)

S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
You are such an inspiration! Huge congrats! You're almost there!!

DearFatty

Silver Member
S: 15st4lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 4st6lb(28.97%)
That's fabulous, well done for sticking to plan. You must be so proud xx

That is excellent, well done. It just shows if you really stick to a plan and are patient, you will get there. Fanastic!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Now we need the before and after pics!

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
S: 14st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 4st10lb(33.67%)
Thats fantastic, well done you.xxx

S: 13st5lb C: 10st1lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 25 Loss: 3st4lb(24.6%)
well done! thats fantastic!

B.M.

S: 18st8lb C: 11st4.5lb G: 10st11lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 7st3.5lb(39.04%)
It's stories like yours that make me stick with SW (although I sometimes wish I would lose the lbs quicker! :sigh:). You (and others on here, too!) are such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing this with us, you have done fantastically well :)

And me too wants to see your before and after pics :D

B. xx