4 stone gone in 16 weeks! New pictures added.

heeee heeee - it says under your join date on your post!!! You are more than half way!!! Well done on the 9lbs!

Duh! lol I have never looked at the bit down the side. I've just been reading what people say. hmm now that i look I see that you have BMI info and statistics etc and I don't. Is that related to how many posts I make too?
:) and thank you so much for being helpful. I AM tech-aware honestly - just not very used to forums etc.

Don't worry - it took me a while and some help too!

You need to put in your height in inches only. This is under 'user CP' which is top left in the blue, and then 'edit my details'. I don't think you can add a profile picture until you have posted 50 time - this is in the same place - user CP - and then 'avatar'

Oh LadyB

You look so fab, well done! Are you really a member of the aristocracy, you look so elegant in the photographs.
I recently discovered (through family tree research by a relative) that I am descended from a line of feudal lords in Normandy, so might soon be changing my signature to Dame Bling, or something similar.
Seriously, your photos and the speedy time that you have lost weight are a wonderful inspiration to CD'ers.
Best wishes x

Thanks LadyB - I am in week 5 and 24lbs down. I feel so different already, but seeing your photographs is inspirational, and I cannot wait until Christmas. I set myself a fairly long goal of June 2010 to reach target, but looking at your progress (& estimating my losses if I continue to stay on track) I may revise it to end-March! Thanks for sharing, much appreciated. Tracey

Thanks Lady B, it was really good to read more about your path to success! Like you say it is wether one settles for feeling good to have shed an amount of weight...or to feel bl**dy brilliant because you have achieved you ultimate weightloss goal. Lots to think about. Thanks again and best wishes

:eek: omg
just looked at your pics, absolutely stunning
well done :party0011:
very inspirational :D

you look sensational hun!!!! Well done

xxx

Bethan,
Wow, I just looked at your pics and you look absolutely stunning! You have done so well and you should be so proud of yourself what an achievement.
Cambridge diet really is such a fantastic diet and and it obviously has made you feel confident and you look fab I know it has changed my life too.
Well done hon keep smiling as you really have lots to smile about.
Hope to see you over on the 1000 to maintenance thread soon.
Marissa xxx

get me excited to think what i will look and feel like in that amount of time, your doing great well done you x x

hey, well done! You look gorgeous xx

Well Done its brilliant to hear from people who are getting through it and nearly at goal i am a few pound behind you and i think i have a little bit more to lose but it really helps to see people who are on or near the same week as me.

Well done sweetheart you've done amazing!! i want to look like you !!!

You have done so well! I am so happy for you! I wish I could have done it but it is wonderful to see you get there and look so gorgeous, although you were even lovely before the weight loss! Supermodel now! You will inspire many people with your success.

Quite right.

What an achievement. You look absolutely wonderful.

Can I ask how you realised the bars weren't quite right for you more than twice a week? Was it trial and error?

I have wondered if I'd lose more without the bars- but I love them so much!

well done labyb, you are looking great! You have done so well! x

Back