4 stone gone in 16 weeks! New pictures added.

My fellow butterfly! You have done so well, and you should be so proud of yourself! You look stunning!!! You are a great inspiration to me!!! :happy096:

BlingBabe - I am not a 'real' lady!!!! It is my nickname given to me by my friends - as they thought I was a Lady!!! However I am not sure they would say the same now!! ha ha! DameBling sounds good!!

Tracey - I am sure you will get to your target earlier if you remain focussed! You will also be much slimmer by Christmas!!

Imagisal - I am sure you will find the right path for you!!! You have already done so well.

Marissa - I will be coming over to the maintenance very soon! I can't wait to go up to the 1000 diet!!! Thank you for your 5 stone gone in 5 months post - it has helped me see this diet through! Like you, I have decided to train to become a CDC so I can see other people make this transformation!

XX

KerryBerry - you have done really well too! It looks like we will be moving up to the 1000 diet together soon!!!

Kate F - I noticed that in week 6 my loss had slowed down. So I did a test in week 7 and didn't have one bar (which was a killer) and the results spoke for themselves!! I doubles my weight loss - so then I experimented with only having two a week, and that seems ok!

Alex - can you see my photos now?? You are above 50 posts now!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE LOVELY POSTS!!!! I hope you all keep going and keep focussed as I wish you all the best!!!

Smile Bx

cheers LadyB I haven't really thought about the next steps until you mentioned it I am just hammering away at SS at the moment and i am not sure when to start going up the steps but I am starting to feel the hunger creeping back but its not to bad.

Hi Kerry,

Well I am on 810 now. It is funny because as I go towards a bmi of 25 I felt like I needed more calories! To the point where I felt like I did when I started ss.............. as soon as I went up to 810 I felt much better!!

I seem ok on 810 for the moment, but when my body starts crying out for more - I will be going up to 100 straight away!!!

I am sure you will know when is best for you, even if it is before a bmi of 25!!!

XXX

Its good to know i am not going mad lol I think I will try and stick to SS untill i lose a bit more then think about moving up

Back