4 stones in 4 months?

Thanks mate, I shall be keeping an eye on this thread, Punki is doing fantastically well. Go Girl!!

can i join ive got about 4 stone maybe more to loose, i think posting your weight loss to others is real motivation. I'm on the maximuscle diet.

can i join ive got about 4 stone maybe more to loose, i think posting your weight loss to others is real motivation. I'm on the maximuscle diet.

Yeah, of course you can join in. My challenge finishes on the 1st november but I am more than happy to keep updating on here. Will yours be 4 months from today?

I'm going to aim to loose as much as possible by your deadline, it's the motivation of posting my weight loss each week that i need, what are you wi days?

Cool, cool. It's great to have another on board.

WIs are on a Wednesday - next one will be the 4th week WI.

Monday, 27 July 2009

grrrrrrrr

I'm having one of those days. You know the ones I am on about, where you feel that you will never lose weight. I know deep down that it all takes time and that everything is possible, but it doesn't stop you getting annoyed from time to time.

It's probably just that I feel a little run down (I've got a sore throat) and I'm sure that tomorrow my enthusiasm will return. Perhaps I need to think of a new focus, like deciding what diet I am going to follow for month 2.

Any suggestions?

James

I know the feeling too well! think of something your going to treat yourself to when you loose x amount of weight? I'm on the maxi muscle diet so i'd recommend that as long as your exercising regularly otherwise it won't work. are you drinking 2 ltrs of water a day?

Thursday, 30 July 2009

Week 4 WI

...3lbs...making a total loss of 12lbs in 4 weeks.

I know I am just behind the target average per week but I am still pleased with how much I have managed to lose already.

Onwards and upwards.

James

*apologies for not posting this yesterday*

I know the feeling too well! think of something your going to treat yourself to when you loose x amount of weight? I'm on the maxi muscle diet so i'd recommend that as long as your exercising regularly otherwise it won't work. are you drinking 2 ltrs of water a day?

How are you getting on?

Is the maximuscle diet all meal replacement?

Well done James, keep it up mate.

How are you getting on?

Is the maximuscle diet all meal replacement?

You have 1 shake as a meal replacement and 1 as a snack, the reast you just have to have a healthy diet and exercise, you take thermobol 30 mins before you eat.

Iv sts this week, which is expected as its totm.

well done to all. I weighed myself today and I have lost 8lbs in 2 1/2 weeks, which I am pleased with. I have decided to weigh myself fortnightly so I don't get to obsessed with the numbers.

Well done James, keep it up mate.

Cheers Jim, much appreciated.

EMMA. said:
You have 1 shake as a meal replacement and 1 as a snack, the reast you just have to have a healthy diet and exercise, you take thermobol 30 mins before you eat.

Iv sts this week, which is expected as its totm.

Ah, I'm lucky I don't have that. I'm sure you will lose next week.

seasons said:
well done to all. I weighed myself today and I have lost 8lbs in 2 1/2 weeks, which I am pleased with. I have decided to weigh myself fortnightly so I don't get to obsessed with the numbers.

Hey, that's absolutely fantastic. Great thinking about not weighing every week - that's something I will aim for when I have completed the 4 months of this challenge.

b*ll*cks

I have had such a bl**dy awful day....I am sooooooooooo angry. I've left work early and have just spent the last 10 minutes punching the wall/door/cushions etc (not that I am ever a violent man, but I needed to let out the frustration).

What I haven't done however, is eat lots of cr*p to make me feel better - as it won't!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

aww sorry to hear that you have had a bad day, But congratulations for not raiding the biscuit tin, Maybe you should get a punch bag so you can take out your frustrations and get fit at the same time.

well done mate, that's really good, it's too easy to give in to frustrations and eat wrong.

Wednesday, 5 August 2009

infrequent posts

HI,

I'm sorry I don't post as often as I could; I will make more of an effort from now on.

It has been a testing week (see post from a couple of days ago) but I have got through it - just! I am pleased to say that I have lost a further 2.5lbs this week! Happy days.

aww sorry to hear that you have had a bad day, But congratulations for not raiding the biscuit tin, Maybe you should get a punch bag so you can take out your frustrations and get fit at the same time.

Thanks for that. That's a good suggestion about a punch bag, although I'm not sure where I would put it! I'm the least angry person you could meet normally, but it was such an awful day this past week.

Jim said:
well done mate, that's really good, it's too easy to give in to frustrations and eat wrong

Thanks mate, as ever your support is much appreciated.

Magrijade, Just do exercise for 45mins each day if you can, enough so that you feel hot and sweaty but are not stuggling talking to someone if you had to. If you have no exercise equipment you could do one of these.

1. WII Fit if have a machine (good fun)
2. Steps on the stair (up left foot/right foot, down left foot right foot) briskly.
3. Go for a speed walk or jog. (just need trainers and loose clothes.
4. Skipping (use a bit of washing line if can't afford rope).
5. Gym ball is cheap and good. (about £10 Argos)
6. Use your body (press ups on knees if new to them, reverse dips(hands on chair behind you and lower bum up and down, knees flexed, not locked), squat thrusts, star jumps etc.

The thing is any exercise is better than none, try to do at least 30mins, 45 mins is best for fast results.

Get a friend involved who is also trying to lose weight, they will make you feel guilty when you don't want to train and will urge you to go.

Good Luck

Back