4 stones in 4 months?

Hi been reading your thread (and blog) I'm looking to loose 4 stone as well although it'll probably take me more than four months! Hope the diet is going well

Started at 17 stone 8 + 1/2 lbs on july 1st
Todays weight = 16 stone 8 + 1/2 lbs
so in one month and one week i lost a stone. this is below my target (just) so if i step it up i can turn this back around to my favor lol.
well done everyone..
i also need to post more often lol..

and thanks jim honey xx i changed my name on here i used to be kiirwarrr i think you gave me my first rep points jim lol.. long time ago that was x

Reactions: Jim
Good losses there Punkii love. :)

THANKYOU JIIIM
i hope i can do as amazing as you have done your a inspiration
=D

Although my losses are slowly they are still there and that means its NOT goin up yayy

xxxxxx

I think slow is good love, I believe it's maintainable in the long run, rather than very quick loss.

i kno your right , just when its coming off and you get nearer to the goal you cant help but want it NOW LOL.. but steady as she goes is best.

i just found a thread i posted in july saying i couldnt get below 21 stone and 5 months later im 16 n half ... i feel like im floating on air =]

xx

I bet you are love, and so you should be. :)

my scales read 16 stone 5 + 1/2 lbs
doctors say 16 stone 1lbs

=D ethier way im loosing lol..

i made 101lbs total loss today in 6 months thats such a good number to hit on my 6 months date!! x

Congratulations Pinkii

Well done you. Fantastic progress. As you said, Steady as she goes. It soon adds up.
I was 21.5 stone too. I reached my goal mid December last year and have been maintaining since then.
You keep on. you'll be there soon.

:happy096:

Good for you Punkii love, I'm very impressed with your progress.

Slenda, great to see another maintainer love, well done. :)

Monday, 17 August 2009

illness

Hi everyone,

I haven't disappeared. I've had a horrible case of 'flu (not swine!) and a bit of a chest infection...it has left me feeling absolutely awful. I'm doing ok now but my mind has not been on losing weight or this blog - I'm sorry about that.

I have no idea where my weight is at but I will update on Wednesday, as usual, and we'll go from there.

James

http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=6093467124000660071&postID=1070760611299367585

How could it be swine flu if your'e not pigging out mate. ;)

Wednesday, 19 August 2009

WI

Just a quick note to say that I am 1lb down on the last weigh-in. I'm feeling pretty good today though and feel that I can really get going again now...I reckon the 'flu might well have helped me.

finding time to post and exercise and lead a life is hard so i should try posting more ... how are you james hopw u get better and feel tip top again..

well done on still loosing despite being ill

my start weight was

17 st 8 +1/2 lbs 1st july

current weight =

16 stone 3lbs

loss == 1 stone 5 + 1/2 lbs so im just behind target but i dont care i feel brill ... x

my loss has slowed down currently

15 stone 12 n half lbs so thats about 4 n half lbs loss in last two weeks grrrr still better off then on x

Back