4 stones in 4 months?

(as im still 17 st 8 +1/2 lbs im in for this challenge i aim to be 13 stone 8 + 1/2 by the 1st november =D)

^^^^^^^^^^^ thats what i wrote on 1st july.

its now 11th october so just three weeks of the challenge left.. my current weight is 14 stone 9lbs so 1 stone + 1/2 lb away from ultimate goal... not doing too badly really considering im so far into weightloss goal already!! so all in all i dont think ill make it to the final goal of 13 stone 8lbs by 1st november but whatever i will be will be a biggggg loss since start of challenge but hey its all good and im happy with that...

would really like to know whats happened to james lol. hope your okay james , if you fell off wagon just come on back and let us pick you back up.. its never too late x

13 stone 13lbs.

is my weight today!!

im 5lbs behind target and with only four days left to do it i dont think im gunna beat this challenge but considerin i have been pretty unwell the last few months i think im doing fab... =D..

really would like to hear how you gettin on james.

You're doing so well punkii love. Good for you.

yeah just a lil sad i not gunna make the 4 stone in 4 months ... grrr 5lbs im sure i can cut that amount away myself brb... haha just kiddin i think that latest saw movie has gone to my head...

BUT SERIOUSLY if i look at the bigger picture 9 stone 7lbs in total since feb is a great achievment in its self..

its funny coz when i started this diet i used to say.. hmm ill be happy if i loose 2 stone , then i lost two stone and i said well ill try for 5 stone this year... and now i keep getting greedier...but ahh well its worth it.. i know that after months of my hard work , on xmas day im going to have one normal day =D.

5lbs is nothing compared to what you have lost sweetheart, you have done really well and must be an inspiration to many.

i know jim thankyou for dropping by and yet again making me feel great!!..

but lets not forget about your achievments you yourself are a inspiration.. espec to me.

wow kira u r amazing!!

screw the 5lbs hehehe you have done fantastic!!

9 and a half stones since feb!! I am absolutly gob smacked!!!!!!!!!

I think you should wear a super woman costume on christmas day woman hehehehe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

haha i might just get one now for the fun of it , imagine explaining myself whilst walking down the park and what bout wearing it to the gym haha. xx

hahaha well remember we need pics girlie

xxxxx

Hi pinkie
I think you are doing fantastically well.
Congratualtions. xx:p

Okay challenge offcially overr!!

hope james is okay and going to have a fab bday. maybe his comp broke? hope hes doing well.

My weigh in via docs scales is now... 13 stone 9 + 1/2lbs =D..

i believe when i started this challenge i was......(scroll's back)

17 st 8 +1/2 lb

so ive lost... 3 stone 13lbs AHHHHHHHHHHHH one pound off target lol but hey im in a much better place health and mind wise then i was when i first joined this thread... So its all gravy.

2009 has been one of the best in my life (weight and motivation wise) and i feel as though im walking on water or floating in the air..

hope everyone else is please with there progress...

=D.. x

Back