4 week challenge!!

pesty

Fighting the bulge
I have just over 4 weeks until my nephew christening and would like a little boost as i have been a bit off track recently. So i would like to see how much i can in 4 weeks :)

1 - Week comm 14th June
2 - Week comm 21st June
3 - Week comm 28th June
4 - Week comm 5th July

Im going to aim for 6lbs as that would get me to my club 10!! (i think?!?)

Anyone can join if you fancy it - good luck :)

Pesty - 6lbs to lose - 0lb so far

Last edited:
I will join :) 4 weigh ins till Mexico :) x

hey, I'd like to join too. :) I'm trying to lose 6lbs for almost a month now...but they're too stubborn. could it be the carbs or the junk?:sigh:

Hello Utada!

Yea of course you can join - it looks as though this is going to be quite a small challenge!

How frustrating! I'll add you on for 6lbs then :)

Try uping your water intake and your free foods, do you have a food diary on here?

xx

Pesty - 6lbs to lose - 0lb so far
Liana - 6lbs to lose - 0lbs so far

Utada - 6lbs to lose - 0lbs so far

Might aswell go with the trend of 6lb :)
Im really mad, got on the scales at boots today just to see how im doing, apparantly i have put 3LBS on :-( i dont know how the hell that has happened :-(

Oh no!!!

Are you sure? Are they normally right? Maybe it's water retention? Drink lots today and it mightv changed by WI tomorrow??

Ihave no idea how im going to do tonight!! Im a bit worrid!! 3 gains in a row!!! Im really REALLY hoping for a loss! xx

Ill join in too and will go for 7lbs :)

so this will take me up to my weigh in on wednesday 7th july

I lost 3.5lbs at WI this week :) that means that i have got off last weeks gain and 1lb extra :) ive got 2lb to go to get back to where i was and then another 1/2 to get my club 10!!

Hi Ria, yes of course you can join! This is our 1st week so will go as follows;

1 - Week comm 14th June
2 - Week comm 21st June
3 - Week comm 28th June
4 - Week comm 5th July

Unless of course we have any late comers that can carry it on til whenever they want :)

How are you all getting on?

Pesty - 6lbs to lose - 3.5lb so far

Ria - 7lbs to lose - 0lbs so far

well my weigh in is 2moro! I went camping over the weekend which involved BBQ food and alcohol so im not looking for an amazing loss, even if i STS ill be happy!

I lost 3.5lbs at WI this week :) that means that i have got off last weeks gain and 1lb extra :) ive got 2lb to go to get back to where i was and then another 1/2 to get my club 10!!

Wow Well done hun!!! Xxx

well my weigh in is 2moro! I went camping over the weekend which involved BBQ food and alcohol so im not looking for an amazing loss, even if i STS ill be happy!

Fingers crossed for you!!

BBQs are never as bad as you think! The meat doesnt get sprayed with oil and all teh fat drips out. Its ok to STS or have a little gain so long as you enjoyed yourself!! xx

Thanks Lianna!! You weigh tonight dont you? xx

I sure do hun, its gonna be a gain!! Even tho i have been dead good!!! :-( x

Ria - 7lbs to lose - 2lbs so far

-3lbs for me this week, also upped my goal to 9lbs

Ria - 9lbs to lose - 5lbs so far

1 - Week comm 14th June - 2lbs
2 - Week comm 21st June - 3lbs
3 - Week comm 28th June
4 - Week comm 5th July

WOW well done Ria!!! You must be so pleased!! Sorry i havent updated, i put on 1/2lb this week. I had some bad news on friday and went into a massive binge, it was awful. I clawed back what i could and was happy with how it ended up.

How are you finding the plan Ria, your losses are fantastic!! xx

I gained half!!!!! Soooo Mad!!!
What was the bad news hunni? send me an Email!! X

Im finding it fine if im honest, if i fancy a treat i have one, just work harder when i go to the gym, my stomach has definatly shrunk as my portion sizes are so much smaller now. and tbh even if i go out for dinner i make healthy choices than i used to. roll on my slimmer self!

Back