4 weeks of exante...bring it on!!

How exciting .... How did the fitting go?

Hi

The fitting went ok. The dress fit so thats good news. Its a bit big on top as she ordered an 18 cos I have a big bum, and as iv got a little top it was way to big. Hate my body shape. Such a typical pear!

Just turned my chocolate shake into a hot chocolate. Not sure how I feel about it. But then im not a huge fan of choc shakes to start with.

Todays been ok. Iv been busy all day so not really sat down. Iv drank 2 litres so far. I normally try to aim for 3 so might squeeze another one in before bed time.
I hope everyone and anyone who reads my ramblings had a good day too on exante.
Good night day 4.....its been nice ?

Im loosing my motivation. Woke up this morning thinking 'whats the point'. I think this is triggered by a 2lb gain over night but I keep telling myself this is due to 'time of the month'. I shall make myself persevere though as I want to see these 4 weeks through to the end....

Yesturday I was a bit snappy with the OH and the hot choc shake was disgusting. I couldn't finish it.

Just having my first litre of water then il take the kids sch and have my porridge....until then........

Just had exante porridge. Was nice. Also had one litre of water. I think im going to do some glossing today to take my mind off 'normal' food. Im hoping the fumes will get me so fuzzy headed that I wont know what food is! ! Hahahhaa

Just tucking into my thia chicken soup. ..im thinking a should ve done this is the diary threat bit. Oh well.

Still having a day where Im constantly thinking about normal food and wondering why im doing this....?? Oh yes thats right. HONEYMOON!!!

Hi Michelle.... you are doing FANTASTIC...really really proud of you! I was shocked when you said you got an 18 dress as you are in the 12'stones and that seemed a bit big so I was expectig you to say it would quite baggy on top. Don't say you hate your body....at least you have a shape :)

That 2lb gain will be a combination of TOTM and the huge amounts of water you are drinking ....let your body do its thing a flush everything out! Hide the scales for a couple of days! You are re training your body and saying NO to it 24 hours a day...well 108 hours now at least :) You are doing great!

I could'nt get through day 2 on just shakes ... that headache you was talking about hit me really bad so I added a weight watchers evening meal to replace the 3rd shake of the day as I am ok to lose the weight that bit slower.

I am still shocked at myself sticking to 2 shakes a day and a meal as I love to snack and drink sugary coffee all day

Keep me updated :)

Hi Michelle.... you are doing FANTASTIC...really really proud of you! I was shocked when you said you got an 18 dress as you are in the 12'stones and that seemed a bit big so I was expectig you to say it would quite baggy on top. Don't say you hate your body....at least you have a shape :)

That 2lb gain will be a combination of TOTM and the huge amounts of water you are drinking ....let your body do its thing a flush everything out! Hide the scales for a couple of days! You are re training your body and saying NO to it 24 hours a day...well 108 hours now at least :) You are doing great!

I could'nt get through day 2 on just shakes ... that headache you was talking about hit me really bad so I added a weight watchers evening meal to replace the 3rd shake of the day as I am ok to lose the weight that bit slower.

I am still shocked at myself sticking to 2 shakes a day and a meal as I love to snack and drink sugary coffee all day

Keep me updated :)

Aaww thank you. That was lovely. Gave me a bit of a boost.

my body is very curvy. Hence the 18 dress. In real world I wear a 14 top and 16 jeans...maybe wedding dresses are smaller or something. Who knows. Its a bit depressing. Oh well. Like you say, as least I have shape.

Iv sorta picked up a bit now. Just had a shepards pie meal. Was nice.

Are you just replacing 2 of the meals then? I did think about treating myself once a week to a roast dinner with the family. Im not sure if many other people do things like that and still see results....?

How are you getting on with exante?

Good morning virtual world. I am feeling great. Did my daily weigh in (cant help it) and im down to 12.3. Couldnt believe it. Im glad I didnt crumble with my food obsessed thoughts. Thats a 10lb loss in only 6 days. Im feeling good.

Got my apple and cin porridge. Then for lunch got mushroom soup and dinner pasta carb. I quite enjoy all of them so today should be a good day..

Feeling good on day 6

how you going Michelle?

How's it going Michelle? x

How are you getting I really enjoyed reading ur diary xx

hi, you seem like your doing really great, I'm just at the end of my first day, i had a chocolate orange bar mid morning, a strawberry shake for lunch and spa bol for tea which i really enjoyed! i feel great. i feel totally different compared to what i felt like on lipotrim. i don't actually feel like I'm on a diet? I'm going to try and stay away from the scales til my weigh in day and see what happens!

Back