4 weeks on Exante

mathew

Hi and thanks to everyone who gave me loads of encouragement on my first week of exante, sorry not been logging in regularly, new job, doing old job part time as second job, found new apartment, quit smoking, been busy as!! Will make more effort to log on to give encouragement to others though. Have completed my first 4 weeks now and lost 2 stone and 1 pound. Weight has dropped from 16st 13lb to 14st 12lb, BMI from 34 to 30.1. I am male and 5'9'', weight lost was 1 st on first week and 5lb on each of week 2,3 and 4. Not cheated at all, not much point as it will just slow the process, don't find it to difficult, have had the odd couple of days when felt hungry and tired but most of the time feel full of energy and no hunger. Hope all the ladies who were doing so well when i started are still shedding those pounds and people who started since are finding it good, to sum up if you stick to it your gonna get the results and fast. P.s even my cravings for pepsi max are rare now, so hopefully by the time i finish that addiction will be broken. Start my second 4 week pack today, so here we go!!

Wow wee mathew
that's so great
we are just keeping on
sneaky peek this morning and I have lost 2 stone

Hi Maggie,
2st is a great milestone to pass isn't it!! Makes a massaive difference in apperance and health. Well done, heres to the next stone :eek:)

thats incredible! well done matthew... especially on top of quitting smoking and all the rest of it! good on ya x

Nice to see you back matey, and glad it's going so well for you.

As we keep telling everyone, if you stick at it, it WILL work - there are people around us here proving this on a daily basis. Even if you are struggling with TS there are enough options (WS, SS etc) to make it flexible enough to only need a bit of willpower to still see results.

I think we all need a pat on the back actually. Group hug? :D

:grouphugg:

Very well done Mathew - that is an excellent result for your first month! Keep it up - and kudos for giving up smoking too - nothing like added pressure lol
Bren xx

Fantastic! What will power - you are obviously in the right place in your head right now. Well done!!

Yep
I LURVE being able to say

"2stone gone"

let's raise a glass of fizzy water, or tea/coffee of your choice to the next stone going
:D

Amazing loss, well done!!!!!!!! Power on through for the rest! I'm trying to quit smoking too, so far successfully...

You're doing great Mathew, keep it up and you'll be at goal in no time.

Well done Mathew on your weight loss and giving up smoking!:happy096:

Great to see you again Mathew.
I am so pleased you have had a good journey so far. As for now being an ex-smoker too, that is a great double whammy.

I had a sneaky peek this morning and I have also joined the 2 stone gone forever club so I know just how inspired you are feeling today :D

Love Myr xxx

Well done Mathew on your weight loss and giving up smoking!

Well done Matt, Maggie & Myr all M's and all reached the 2st barrier!
I'm 8lb's off of 2stone so hopefully another few weeks and I'll be there with you!
Well done, keep it going :)

Congrats to all of you. Such inspiration to continue x

Back