4 weeks post pregnancy

Arty87

Hi everyone,
Just started lipotrim today with my husband !! He has about one stone to shift from Christmas! I however have nearly 5 stone to lose since the birth of our baby last month !!
I am so upset at how much i let myself go during pregnancy as I have always been 10-10.5 stone my whole adult life and at 5 ft 11 this has always been ideal for me !
At present I am weighing 15 stone 2!!!!!!! I've set myself a timescale of 12 weeks to see what I can lose in this time !!

I must admit I am absolutely starved here on day one having been the biggest pig throughout pregnancy (and the weeks that followed!) but I am determined here !!!

Any other new mums ?? Any tips on keeping energy levels up with a newborn ?? Xxx

I did Lipotrim both times after pregnant, all I can say is don't do too some, the fatigue with a new born on Lipotrim is extremely difficult. But good luck! I've always had fab results on Lipotrim, old hatin afraid ? xx

Hey,

An average is a stone a month :)

I did this before and found it easy.. I have a toddler now.. Who doesn't like to sleep through the night and I'll be honest for at least the first week the night shifts were hard graft!!!! But constantly remembering why I'm doing this and lots of deep breathes I got through...

It's hard... But you see the weight fall off you... Xx

Best of luck to you both xx

Back