4 weeks till I get xenicol

Hi everyone. Ive been to the dr today to ask for xenicol. She said I could have it as long as I go back in 4 weeks and have lost weight. So just wondering what diet to follow now? What do you recommend? Also I just feel like I want to permanently eat, im hungry and my mouth is watering, I cant stop thinking about food and its driving me crazy as im so scared I cant stop eating and will keep getting fatter and fatter xx

Hi everyone. Ive been to the dr today to ask for xenicol. She said I could have it as long as I go back in 4 weeks and have lost weight. So just wondering what diet to follow now? What do you recommend? Also I just feel like I want to permanently eat, im hungry and my mouth is watering, I cant stop thinking about food and its driving me crazy as im so scared I cant stop eating and will keep getting fatter and fatter xx

Hi

You could eat as if you were on the tablets (stick to the guidelines no more than 5g fat per 100g and no more than 15g per meal) also fill up on water. Good Luck :)

I completely agree. You need to read the sticky that explains the rules so that should produce a good weight loss & possibly track your calories on myfitnesspal

Thank you! Ive been reading up re the fat content of food and checking against my fridge contents!....do you also count calories as a guideline as to how much food you eat per day?

I think most of us do on myfitnesspal - app or website :)

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Thank you! Ive been reading up re the fat content of food and checking against my fridge contents!....do you also count calories as a guideline as to how much food you eat per day?

Hi

Yw,

I don't really count the calories i generally just stick to the fat content and i use Myfitnesspal i think it really helps to keep you on track of exactly what you are eating! Also you can start a diary on here (Xenical Diaries)

Good Luck :)

As the others have said, start getting used to eating low fat, because that's an absolute must and, yes, I'd also count calories and stick to maybe 1,800 a day for starters. Use MyFitnessPal, because it's brilliant for keeping track - just make sure you record everything that passes your lips, to get into the discipline of being honest with yourself. Good luck! :)

Thanks! Ive spoken to my bf about the diet too and explained it all and from mon he said we will both do it (friends over for dinner tonight and hes cooking) so thats good. Just one last question. ....if I drink vodka diet coke and count in my calories is it ok to drink alcohol whilst taking the tablets? X

NikitaNoir said:
Thanks! Ive spoken to my bf about the diet too and explained it all and from mon he said we will both do it (friends over for dinner tonight and hes cooking) so thats good. Just one last question. ....if I drink vodka diet coke and count in my calories is it ok to drink alcohol whilst taking the tablets? X

Yeah, it's fine to drink alcohol. I personally don't drink, because I'd never waste calories on it, lol, but plenty of others do. :) xx

Yeah, it's fine to drink alcohol. I personally don't drink, because I'd never waste calories on it, lol, but plenty of others do. :) xx

Hic!!! I can assure you vodka & diet coke is fine so long as it doesn't make you fall in to a kebab shop on the way home ;) x

Back