4 weeks to go and I'm on top of the world.

Justice UK

So I hit the 5 stone mark on this weeks weigh in and I'm absolutely chuffed. Just want to thank everyone who posts here for their support and hints to keep perservering.

Oh and only 4 weeks until refeed and my new healthier life style.

Woweee...well done that is fab......I hope my loss is as quick.....as I really want to get my operation done now.....I was due to have a hernia repair done 3 yrs ago after losing 8 stone but fell pregnant.....so here I am again on day 1 to get to my goal of op done.

Well done babe! Fantastic result! Keep up the amazing work! x

Your 4 weeks will fly by. How do you feel now you've lost so much already ? have you notice you've more energy ?

Your 4 weeks will fly by. How do you feel now you've lost so much already ? have you notice you've more energy ?

Went walking up Malvern Hills yesterday, never reached the top before but yesterday I achieved it and it felt so good. Had a nice rest at the top though as I was knackered. Definatley an improvement in my mobility, can't wait to get rid of a few more stone.

well done you! what an achievement so far :)

h x

Well done Justice

Thats a brilliant weight loss. You must feel fantastic. Good for you. I hope your last 4 weeks fly by!!

Congrats

9 weeks and 5 stone! My
goodness well done!!!!

These last 4 weeks will fly!

Congratulations chick I bet your a new person!

Can I ask - everyone will think I'm daft I'm sure! Are you a lovely lady or a handsome fella??

Just looking at your losses and thinking there isnhope for me as i have 9 weeks left!!

Xx

9 weeks and 5 stone! My
goodness well done!!!!

These last 4 weeks will fly!

Congratulations chick I bet your a new person!

Can I ask - everyone will think I'm daft I'm sure! Are you a lovely lady or a handsome fella??

Just looking at your losses and thinking there isnhope for me as i have 9 weeks left!!

Xx

There is definatley hope for you though, if your losses start to drop off, try and increase your weekly exercise.

Good Luck.

Thought you must be with loosing hugeee amounts!!

Waiting for my cross trainer to be delivered tomorrow - walk 6 miles a day and do 2 keep for classes a week sp hoping to loose steadily and quite a bit!!

You certainly are an inspiration sweet!

Should put before and after piccies up for us to have a look and and give us something to aim for!

Well done again! Xxx

I'll see what I can do about the pictures as I don't really have a proper before although some band pictures were taken the day before the diet. I have a cross trainer too, also a wii fit and doing alot of walking now.

Also I'm now light enough to go to go ape for my friends birthday. :)

Well done Justice, you have done amazingly on this. Your losses have been so huge!

These last 4 weeks will fly by. Just a word of advice, make sure you stick to the refeed info to the letter, you will have no problems and also go onto the refeed and maintenance sections on here, they're a lifesaver too.

Well done, you really are an inspiration!

Back