40 day challenge!

Thank you!

Tomorrow's going to be hard... cooking all day then a bbq as part of team-building day at work. But I WILL stay TS!! Not going to ruin the last 3 days x

You're in the exante zone :D xx

Good luck with your team building day, you sound very determined so I'm sure you will be absolutely fine :)

well done with the mcdonalds torture. It does make you feel brilliant once you have dealt with something like that. How have you got on today??

Can't believe I did it!! We cooked 3 courses of amazing food.....and I didn't eat a thing! I won't tease you with what was cooked but it was very, very nice. I sat at the table with a plate and put a couple of bits of food on it so I didn't stand out too much and my friend ate it for me when she'd finished hers.

I'm feeling very determined, even more so after today. Go me, go me, go me lol!

:))) x

Aw well done :) isn't it empowering x

Yep, it is. I still can't quite believe I did it. It all looked and smelt wonderful but I kept thinking I can have some in 36 days when I'm wearing my new dress and it will taste as good then as it would now.

So, day 5 just about done. Woke up with a headache this morning but it quickly went with tablets and water. I could have had one whether I was dieting or not I guess. Don't know if I'm in ketosis though. I don't feel hungry - but I haven't since day one. Breath is bad - but again I think that's usual if you're on any sort of diet. I might get some ketstix tomorrow but have read they're not reliable. Or maybe I'll just keep going anyway lol (I wonder if not being able to make your mind up is a symptom of ketosis!!).

I've lost 5lbs so far, really hoping for 7lbs by Monday morning so going to stay TS - no matter how tempted or bored I get this weekend!

35 days to go!

x

5lbs so far is excellent! And I am in awe of your will power-glad you had a supportive friend to "feed" lol! :)

Wow, can't believe I've done another day TS. We took my gorgeous grandson to the beach today, went on the rides etc and then of course he needed lunch. Brought him fish fingers and chips and I had a black coffee. Then I had to cut up his food and then blow each chip/fish finger to cool it down! The food was so near...but so far lol. Didn't take a bite. It was hard (especially as I hadn't got a shake with me) but as always, it's got to this time of the evening and I'm so pleased. Scales showed 6lbs off this morning so hoping that after all the walking today I'll make half a stone by Monday morning.

Still not had any bad symptoms and still don't know if I'm in Ketosis?? I'm feeling fine but not amazingly energetic as some people say. But anyhow, it's working so that's whats important. I've done 6 days already so only 34 to go til my birthday and only 27 to go til a party we've just been invited to. I've said we'll go - I wouldn't have done if I wasn't sure I'd have lost a stone or so by then as the friends there haven't seen me for a year and I was a stone lighter then. How stupid that my weight affects my social life so much, just ridiculous really.

Anyways, I bought a new pair of shoes today as my treat for the week - eyelashes will wait til next week!

If you're reading this I hope it helps motivate you a little bit. I never thought I could do this but it's all or nothing with me and I think that's why the diet is working for me. I'm not hungry so it's just getting over the 'fancying' food bit that's hard, but I 'fancy' wearing my new dress and looking wow on my birthday more than a bit of food that'll take seconds to eat.

I'm rambling now so will say goodnight lol!!

x

Ahhh sounds like a top day very well done on the loss so far wishing u lots of luck for Monday babe xxx

Thank you! Looking forward to the morning. Today said 6lb still....hoping it'll creep down but who knows. Been really tired today, maybe because of all the walking yesterday? Not used to doing any exercise. I'm going to find a fitness DVD and start doing some keep fit at home this week. Day 7 done so that's a week without any food - and it's not been anywhere near as hard as I thought. Have ocassionally fancied something to eat but I don't want to risk it, all or nothing is much better for me.

Hope everyone's had a good weekend, lots of weigh ins tomorrow I guess so fingers crossed for everyone x

Yay! 8lb off. Going to set myself a goal of 4lb for next week and start doing a bit of exercise to help. Off to work now, shakes,water and low salt Bouillon in hand. If you haven't tried it, get some, it's like a cup a soup! I'm on day 8 today so only 32 to go but been thinking that I'll probably start WS in a couple of weeks so I'm more prepared for the celebrations that are coming up late July.

Good luck today everyone!! x

Good morning Midge. Wow well done on the week one 8lbs loss :woohoo: :hug99: xx

Thanks GP!! I'm sure you will be able to dubsndice if you stick with it. Must say it's the easiest diet I've done, instead of wanting to eat all the time like I usually do I on a diet I've only fancied something nice ocassionally. Feeling positive for the next week x

Midge, sounds like you're doing great! It's lovely to hear such positive things!

Great loss! First of many for you!!

X

Wow, can't believe I've done another day TS. We took my gorgeous grandson to the beach today, went on the rides etc and then of course he needed lunch. Brought him fish fingers and chips and I had a black coffee. Then I had to cut up his food and then blow each chip/fish finger to cool it down! The food was so near...but so far lol. Didn't take a bite. It was hard (especially as I hadn't got a shake with me) but as always, it's got to this time of the evening and I'm so pleased.

Oh Goodness can I relate to this! I have 3 children and feeding them every day is so hard! I almost want to walk out the room a lot of the time :eek: I am also always so glad when it gets to the evening and I realise that I've done it - Thank heavens I was strong enough to realise and remember that I want this MORE than the momentary pleasure of a stolen chip! ;)

Because after all, food is a momentary and short lived pleasure - whenever you get to the end of the day, what would you be more glad of, that you indulged and enjoyed yourself for all of 5 minutes, or that you continued working toward your long term happiness and are one day closer to your goals? :D Keep going! You're doing great.

Wow, 8lbs is a great loss......... :Dxx

Well done 8lb is excellent :D

Back