40 Days of dieting diary....

wendyn

Have tried most diets and failed..have done phase 1 before and felt so good on it. Going on holiday in 6 weeks..hence the 40 day diet!
Nothing in the wardrobe fits nicely, its all too tight and looks awful.

So this morning I had 2 eggs scrambled and peppermint tea. Eggs are very filling for me so hope this keeps the naughty picking side of me at bay.
Weighed yesterday at 15st 4..would like to keep it up for 40 days..dont think i.ve ever stuck to any diet for that long before.

Lunch today will be warm chicken salad with spicy yogurt dip and dinner is butternut squash curry with the brown rice.
Will try to make sure i drink enough water and the fruit teas.

Feeling full of motivation today...just hope it lasts.

Wendy Woo! ;-)

You really motivated me to go back and read my old thread. I think I'm gonna give it another bash you know. I need to get to the shops though so there's a possibility it won't be till Monday.

One day at a time remember! I remember you felt so well when you did this last summer and you know you can do it.

Will keep checking in on you xx

Have tried most diets and failed..have done phase 1 before and felt so good on it. Going on holiday in 6 weeks..hence the 40 day diet!
Nothing in the wardrobe fits nicely, its all too tight and looks awful.

So this morning I had 2 eggs scrambled and peppermint tea. Eggs are very filling for me so hope this keeps the naughty picking side of me at bay.
Weighed yesterday at 15st 4..would like to keep it up for 40 days..dont think i.ve ever stuck to any diet for that long before.

Lunch today will be warm chicken salad with spicy yogurt dip and dinner is butternut squash curry with the brown rice.
Will try to make sure i drink enough water and the fruit teas.

Feeling full of motivation today...just hope it lasts.

Sounds like a great first day!! Stick with it, and don't put too much pressure on yourself. Looking forward to seeing how you get on x

Wendy Woo! ;-)

You really motivated me to go back and read my old thread. I think I'm gonna give it another bash you know. I need to get to the shops though so there's a possibility it won't be till Monday.

One day at a time remember! I remember you felt so well when you did this last summer and you know you can do it.

Will keep checking in on you xx

How are you getting on pinkie x

Back