40 & losing it.....

Lexie you must feel great! My doctor didn't tell me anything that's why you guys are my lifeline!

Mis-behave (not got everyones names down yet) congratulations on your pregnancy! Thanks for the tips, might try the Apple cider vinegar the aloe Vera juice seems quite expensive or is it just me! The senokot hasn't worked so far so will take again tonight and get something else tomorrow x

Thanks everyone for being so helpful, kind and welcoming xxx

I honestly think the Drs don't understand it. My Dr said to me the other week when I was there for something else that I'm one of very few success stories at their surgery as 90% of people who are prescribed it either can't handle how strict they have to be or lose to gain it all back & more which is why they don't prescribe it much. I would love to be able to do a meeting at the surgery with people who it may help & explain to them about it. It's not a miracle but for me the fear was what worked

That sounds like a great idea! I've had no help apart from this which is awful really. It's my wi tomorrow and I haven't lost anything this week up to now but just realised it's time of the month and I wasn't eating much as have had a cold and mfp kept saying I was in starvation mode so eating properly now and hopefully next week will be a loss as I'm well within the rules so far. Every othe diet I would have thought sod it and given in but I don't wanna be tango'd so I can't lol x

That sounds like a great idea! I've had no help apart from this which is awful really. It's my wi tomorrow and I haven't lost anything this week up to now but just realised it's time of the month and I wasn't eating much as have had a cold and mfp kept saying I was in starvation mode so eating properly now and hopefully next week will be a loss as I'm well within the rules so far. Every othe diet I would have thought sod it and given in but I don't wanna be tango'd so I can't lol x

Don't worry if you haven't lost this week you had an amazing loss last week & next week it will show x

Thanks Lexie I hope so, just dint want to get disheartened as I feel so good, I'm not hungry or always thinking of food. I'm really enjoying it so far - omg can't believe I've just said that about a low fat diet as I'm a bit of a chocaholic and not even missing it! I've just realised that, it's a miracle!!! x

Thanks Lexie I hope so, just dint want to get disheartened as I feel so good, I'm not hungry or always thinking of food. I'm really enjoying it so far - omg can't believe I've just said that about a low fat diet as I'm a bit of a chocaholic and not even missing it! I've just realised that, it's a miracle!!! x

Disheartened will likely result in tango effect so don't do it babe x

I'm not giving in! always hated quorn but had a peppered quorn steak for tea like a burger and it was lovely so maybe will try other things! I'm really suprised at what you can eat. Thought it would be much more limited x

Not happy stayed the same for my second weigh in. I am reaaly disappointed but it's form so not going to worry just hope it shows on the scales next week x

Ignore it... its because you're hormonal and you also you weren't eating enough. This week will be better! :) Promise..! Just make sure you eat no less than 1200 cals. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not giving in! always hated quorn but had a peppered quorn steak for tea like a burger and it was lovely so maybe will try other things! I'm really suprised at what you can eat. Thought it would be much more limited x

I had the lamb style ones they were nice too x

Thanks Laura, I am struggling to eat and enough calories which I'm really suprised at! I just don't feel hungry at all! Who'd have thought that was possible!!! For me anyway lol x

Lexie the lamb ones sound worth a try will definitely give them a go thanks x

I remember feeling exactly the same, I think it's a mental transition ;-) Once you're feeling better and you can up your calories I'm sure you'll see it falling off. :)

Thanks hun I've had about 1400 today so that's much better. My o.h. said what's the point in taking the tablets if they arnt working. Like I said to him this isn't about one week it's the rest of my bl**dy life it's not going to happen over night even if I want it to lol xxx

I am not going to be fed up, I will be positive....................fingers crossed for next week x

Thanks ladies, just taking a break from gardening, been at it since 10am so hopefully this will aid the losses this week!!! X

So had a sneaky mid week weigh in and so far I've stayed the same again. Totally fed up, wondering why I'm even doing this when I'm (i think but maybe not) doing everything by the rules. My totm messing about and had a very stressful week and a half with a very poorly dog and maybe not been eating quite enough. I don't have a clue really! Is it worth it ? 3 weeks and only lost 8lb and that was in my first week. My doctors going to laugh in a I told you so kinda way x

P.s . Sorry to anyone but me who reads this lol x

Honestly... its your time of the month plus not eatinf enough that's doing it... I promise...ride this out and in a couple of weeks you'll be glad you did. Promise. Keep it up hun. Xxx

Thanks Laura, I'm at doctors a week on Friday and just worried they won't give me any more if I've only lost 8lbs? I guess only time will tell. Thanks for replying and helping me you always seem to be here to cheer me on, thanks hun:D x

Back