40 & losing it.....

By then you'll he losing again. You really will. Keep at it and show yourself that's what it is. That genuinely is the reason though. ... you'll be so glad you stuck with it. Chin up chuck! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh and also.... take a minute to sit and read your previous posts... when you were losing and feeling positive... you'll feel great afterwards and fully motivated again. Xx :)

But I only lost in week 1 so far! People must be reading this thinking she (me obviously) can't be doing it properly else she would be losing more......... I know that's what I would think if I didn't know better lol. Just fed up with life, must wake in a better mood tomorrow!!! Xxx

Not eating enough is as bad as eating too much sometimes. I don't know whys you weight but if you use MFP you need to trust what it tells you to eat, I started off at 19 stone so was on about 1700 cals a day & thought I would never lose on that but I did. And it's simple if you weren't doing it properly you'd be tango'd. Keep your chin up x

Thanks Lexie, mfp said I should be having 1400 and I struggle to eat that much. I'm going to up the calories and fingers crossed, my dog is much better so a little less stressed now although they found a lump on my other dogs teet so waiting for them to remove that and make sure it's not cancer (no babies so my puppies are my world incase you all think I'm mad lol). Anyway will try upping my portion size or something and keep my fingers crossed as I've not been tango'd yet so I know that parts ok lol xxx

Fill in with some fruit, or bagels or something (I gave pots of custard for snack) but a bagel can be about 250 cals or so.
Once you start eating properly again, you'll honestly start losing again. It's a mental thing but once you've sussed it then you'll be fine! We all spend of our lives dieting anf thinking we have to be hungry or live off lettuce leaves to be successful on a diet...but it's really not the case. Mfp knows what it's doing. Trust it. :)

Thanks Laura, had a big bowl of sultana bran rather than just the 40gm I usually measure out so that's a good start x

You'll see a difference. Personally what I did was be careful as I could during the day as normal and then if I hadn't eaten enough by the end of the day I'd have a bagel or a bowl of cereal or something. It'll come soon enough and you won't even feel like you're dieting. :) x

Pudders- well done on your loss- the losses where they all through taking Orlistat? X

The losses have been since I started orlistat. Just remember very little of what you lose is because of the tablet, the weight comes off because you're eating little fat and the tablets help you make the right decision. The lbs have been lost because of our determination and fear of the circumstances! Good luck! Xxx

The losses have been since I started orlistat. Just remember very little of what you lose is because of the tablet, the weight comes off because you're eating little fat and the tablets help you make the right decision. The lbs have been lost because of our determination and fear of the circumstances! Good luck! Xxx

The he fear is drummed into me trust me.
What sort of food do you eat daily?

Everything I've always loved just cooked differently and without the naughty treats, I find alternatives. Tonight is chilli con carne... If you're on mfp, my name is pudders27 feel free to have a nose through my food diary. Xxx

Sorry bex... just realised this is your diary!! :) lol xxx

Don't worrry hunni the more people to help the better! I've only had 1100 cals today but I'm stuffed!! How can I get sone extra in!!! I'm never full this is weird lol x

Have a bowl of cereal or some toast n jam or something. Get it over at least 1200. Good luck! Xx

I can't work out to add people as it asks for email/Facebook details etc
im nicolac1402

Ohhhh jam never thought of that. I got some yoghurts that are on offer that are fat free 90 sum cals Liberte really yummy had it over some strawberries x

I have the liberte greek yogurt with honey....nommers!!! :)

I don't usually like honey but omg they are delish! When I put that in mfp it said try keep under something sugars? I don't think I had anything other than that it could have meant? Stupid thing lol x

Just had a look, must be the yoghurt and the sultana bran..........I know it not over on fat but I guess I need to watch sugars too (lol been concentrating that hard on fat maybe had too much sugar lol I don't think so though) sorry I'm waffling now lol x

Back