40 pounds in 5 months??

Gained a pound :( feel so down

This just is not right. If you are on plan all the time you must lose weight. With SW just following the rules to the letter means you must lose.

Right, get yourself off to the docs and get your thyroid checked, have it checked again if it has been done before.

Are you on any medication ??? I am sure this has been asked before.

Record every tiny morsel that goes in your mouth.

Do you drink alcohol ??

Do you eat your 15 syns a day ??

Do you cook for a family....... cooking and tasting can really run away with the calories you consume each day. I now ask DH to taste when I am cooking something that is off plan.

Think hard............I do so want you to lose your 40lbs.

hugs xxxxxxxx

40 lbs in 5 months is realistic and definately can be done..wow your ex sounds like a joy...not!!u dont need people like that to bring u down and call u names...:rant2:your well rid
good luck with your weight loss :cross:

fillymum said:
This just is not right. If you are on plan all the time you must lose weight. With SW just following the rules to the letter means you must lose.

Right, get yourself off to the docs and get your thyroid checked, have it checked again if it has been done before.

Do you drink alcohol ??

Do you cook for a family....... cooking and tasting can really run away with the calories you consume each day. I now ask DH to taste when I am cooking something that is off plan.

hugs xxxxxxxx

Good

Do you drink alcohol ??

hugs xxxxxxxx

Hi Sue

sorry bout first hey LO would not let me use phone and sent that.

Other than the first week I have been 100% to plan the day i went to court i used up more syns on choc but then balanced it out my not having any the following two days apart from that I have been 100%.

I am anaemic but do not take my iron tablets as I have improved a lot. I dont take any medication.

My LO eats what I eat if im at my mums they all enjoy what I eat. all my meals are free i save all my syns on choc i try to stick to 12 syns a day dont usually go over except sat i have 15.

I dont drink at the moment as its always jus me and LO I dont go out (the confidence issue)

I really want to do this its important to me my two aims this year are just to lose weight and get a job. im not having luck in either.

i just dont understand but i did literally eat unlimited amounts of free food but thats why i loved sw. i think i should try limiting my portions and have skimmed milk as hex A rather than cheese and also try using syns on something other than choc :(

I was so upset yday i ate a lot of choc actually let me jus count my syns prob gone over for whole week- 51 syns oops well felt nice yday- no t didnt it was jus making me feel worse but i didnt stop :'(

i really want to do this but its not happening, its my luck. I cant believe how upset i am im literally crying

I didnt have a good childhood my parents always argued and my dad beat my mum up even tried to kill me, then my mum would hit me so much that i would have bruises all over and couldnt walk properly at times to hide it i would always have an excuse for PE at school, as i got older my older brother started getting more independent and eventually put a stop to it, it was like that til i turned 16 i wasnt even allowed to shave my legs cut my hair or get my eyebrows done i had a monobrow hairy legs n forced to do wear a skirt for uniform as always i had to make sure tights were on spare tights in bag incase they ripped as they did once and everyone saw my hairy legs :( i wasnt allowed to wear trousers or jeans, i was a talented staright A student all rounded but I wasnt allowed to go to after school activities or school trips they wouldnt even come to my parents evening. i always dreamed of my prince charming to take me away, i jus didnt have confidence with biys thou my confidence built after 19 and i started working, i quit uni nobody cared i got first in 1st year as first year doesnt count!! they didnt want me to go uni.
there was jus one guy before my husband and he cheated on me i turned to my ex i knew there was a lot wrong with my ex but he made me happy n thought we could both change each other, he made me feel loved and beautiful but he made me leave my friends again someone telling me what to wear but this time no skirts or dresses were allowed even made me leave my job as too many men i was in a well paid job as office supervisor soon to be manager but i was so blinded n manioulated, then his family didnt like me and his mum would literally pinch at my flab,call me ugly, when he hit me LO was just 4 weeks and was in my arms at one point i could not forgive him and he went to his fam, they made things worse then he cheated came back hit me and LO and then i threw him out permanently I am not going to let anyone hurt my son ever!!
now im goignt through a long custody and divorce which needs to hurry up as otherwise if i do get a job ill have to pay legal aid, I have no money just about get through each month he took my sons savings took out two credit cards on my name and a 10000 loan, no maintenance and cos i dont have evidence about him being violent its all about fathers rights i was happy for him to see L
O supervised but he wont agree but now on 4th march thats what they are implementing in court. jus hope its for a good few months before they let him have LO unsupervised til LO can talk i wouldnt know if hes harmed him.

Now im lonely, fat and broke, everything is just rubbish. :'(

40 lbs in 5 months is realistic and definately can be done..wow your ex sounds like a joy...not!!u dont need people like that to bring u down and call u names...:rant2:your well rid
good luck with your weight loss :cross:

Thanks hun,

I know I am I do get weak sometimes and miss such an idiot but i would not allow me or my son to get hurt anymore.

hope i do have weight loss, good luck to you you are doing so well!! are you doing EE?

xx

Back