41st birthday present

All going well so far. Day 5 now and been 100% all that time. At my usual daily weigh-in lark and can see that I've dropped off most of what I put on!

Emmie, I know 2 stone in 4 weeks sounds huge - and it is!! But calculate your own - you lost over 1.5 stone in 4 weeks - also impressive - where else would you achieve it!!

Have found this week hard in some ways and not others. I haven't had the same physical symptons as I had at the start - headaches! But I have that same feeling of thinking how much of this I have to do. I think that once I get to a WI on Saturday that will get me out of that thinking and I'll just see that it's a relatively short journey for what I need to achieve.

Well week over and at WI today, down 10lbs!! So that was the 9 I put on plus 1 extra. I was so hoping to be back to where I'd left off, to exceed it by 1 was more than a dream come true.
It also means that I can on holiday and enjoy it and then deal with the aftermath - ok in this case the holiday started a little earlier than planned and I'd have preferred to deal with it from the day I came home - then again maybe that's a lesson, settle in for a day or two and then start the process!!
Another 5lbs and it'll be 4 stone......

Good for you Frankie! 4 stone is amazing - fingers crossed you reach that goal next week xx

Back