• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

42g Cereals

Ooooh, Weetabix Crunchy Bran is 42g for a HEXB? I'd not noticed that in my book ... thanks for that. Sorry I can't help with any more ideas.

The only place I can get the crunchy bran is Waitrose- Does anyone else stock it?

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Asda stock it as I buy it for hubby to balance out the unhealthy consumption of coco pops he goes through

Bother bother bother.

Our local 99p shop had Weetabix bran flakes and I stocked up and had a big bowl for breakfast.

Then coming back here to tell you all to look in your cheapie shops I see its not the right thing. Tell me, she asks hoping for good news but not being hopeful, Bran Flakes and Crunchy Bran aren't the same thing are they?

:) :)

Now thats an idea, puffed wheat. Not had that since I was a child, I usually have 2 weetabix or 28g shreddies or bite size shredded wheat. It is indeed a very small portion, I love cereal and could eat 4 times that amount. May think about puffed wheat, if you recon it looks a lot!

peachy7

Silver Member
yes very! its odd when i was younger I didn't like sugar puffs but think its because they're too sweet, tried PW a couple of weeks ago and really like them, can only find them in sainsburys (93p) and asda though

28 g of porridge made with water makes a nice big bowlful of cereal - you can add a muller light to it to make it really creamy or slice a banana with a drizzle of maple syrup (yum)

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Bother bother bother.

Our local 99p shop had Weetabix bran flakes and I stocked up and had a big bowl for breakfast.

Then coming back here to tell you all to look in your cheapie shops I see its not the right thing. Tell me, she asks hoping for good news but not being hopeful, Bran Flakes and Crunchy Bran aren't the same thing are they?

:) :)
Sorry they are not the same thing and you can only have 28g of bran flakes for a HEB along with a ryvita :(

If anyone has a home bargains shop near them, they had puffed wheat in at the weekend and it was really cheap, about 70p a box I think, definately worth stocking up if you use it as a healthy B!
x