45 lbs in 70 days?

Hiya Jenny,
I had my first weigh in, lost 6lbs and its my 7th day.
I am a breakfast person, I feel tired if I dont eat in the morning. Some days I have 3.5 packs. Generally my weight losses are slow. I guess 6lbs is a good loss but I am amazed some people loose a lot of weight in week 1.
Hopefully I,ll be near the goal somewhere exactly 2 months from today. :)

Well start having 3 packs and jelly :p

Yay, 6 lbs is good :) Congratulations :)
I lost 7 lbs in my first week.

There's a few other recipes using water flavourings, slush puppies and ice lollys are the ones I can remember.

I just like skipping breakfast cause then I have a pack to fill up on when I get the 10 o'clock munchies :)

Jenni x

day 9...
not too good with water, a few chicken bites, I am not hungry but constantly very tired. :(
I am going to start light work out from tomorrow, which may help bring up my energy levels..
I am trying to find a vegetarian gelatine which is free from animal fat, so I can make some jelly. No luck yet..

Well start having 3 packs and jelly :p

Yay, 6 lbs is good :) Congratulations :)
I lost 7 lbs in my first week.

There's a few other recipes using water flavourings, slush puppies and ice lollys are the ones I can remember.

I just like skipping breakfast cause then I have a pack to fill up on when I get the 10 o'clock munchies :)

Jenni x
7lbs is good, when are your weigh ins normally, Mine is friday evening. I am going to stick to CD strictly next 5 days with no odd chicken nibble.:cool:

hiya
just wanted to say your goal is def attainable in 70 days.
i lost 50lbs in 12 weeks/84 days and this was on ss with 2 x aam weeks.
you can now do ss without an aamw (not sure if you know this) so there is no reason why you need to break from ss.
beware of the diet coke, it has caused me to plateau before!!!
good luck, ill be keeping an eye on your progress.
xxx

Hi Keeley,
I,ll be extra good now knowing that you,ll be keeping an eye on my progress. It gives me one more incentive to stick to it 110% now on.
well done on your weight loss, its remarkable. you look great for all your hard work. I,ll post my daily regime and how its going for me :) xxx

well done you are doing so well and love you're positive attitude!
Good luck on your second weigh in.

my cd advise i should stop doing intensed work out .am 13.11lbs now and i fit into a size 12 top,14 bottom. i didnt have a good loss in my 3/4th week. she thought i may be adding musel. can anyone advise on what to do?

Hiya Julian,
yeah on SS i wouldnt worry about intense work out, just keep it light. The aim should be tonning not burning too many cals, i noticed last time my weight loss slowed down when I was working out a lot as i was feeling hungry and as a result nibbling..
if you move up the plan however, then you can increase the intensity of work out. let me know how you get on xx

Hiya Julian,
yeah on SS i wouldnt worry about intense work out, just keep it light. The aim should be tonning not burning too many cals, i noticed last time my weight loss slowed down when I was working out a lot as i was feeling hungry and as a result nibbling..
if you move up the plan however, then you can increase the intensity of work out. let me know how you get on xx

thanks will update you!

^ thanks Abz, u r doing v well as well, ur weight loss is great so far hun x
day 18...I had a bad day in terms of feeling very unwell...some very unusual heavy bleeding at work(TOTM but it was v abnormal)....I almost fainted, had no energy by the time i got home, eaten some chicken and a cracker and resting now.
I just wouldnt call it cheating as I am not tempted to eat anymore. Hopefully tomorrow will be a very good day...

Back