46lbs - a journey with a small spoon !

had my sister here for the weekend, as OH was away working in cyprus and my sis has been having a tough time and it was her birthday on Sunday. Did really well with eating, a salad lunch at cafe rouge and then more salad again in the evening at home! Helped with the damage a couple of glasses of cava might cause :D
Wow did it go to my head though as Ive not had anything to drink for weeks !

quiet night last night, not really keen on being in the house on my own ...and now my OH is on his way home from Heathrow. I have my slinkiest jeans on and a big smile ready ;)

and its cup final second leg tonight for the hockey tonight ... we are bringing a 4 goal lead, but need to be 100% for the whole 60 mins to hold onto that and win. If we can win it will be the third year running we've won the Challenge Cup - its not the league, but it certainly helps !

hope you're all having a good day xx

feeling much better this week and hoping that my weight loss will have picked up a bit after a really slow few weeks. Have been eating better ( as in more ) as my appetite has improved and am really starting to see the difference, especially in my legs, jawline and belly.

fingers crossed for a good WI tomorrow :)

Well done! Even at my much greater weight, I am noticing a real difference in my jawline, and my belly, you wouldn't believe such a relatively small amount of weight would make such a difference would you?
Good luck for tomorrows WI

Good luck for WI tomorrow piX. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for myself too!

Kev X

Well done! Even at my much greater weight, I am noticing a real difference in my jawline, and my belly, you wouldn't believe such a relatively small amount of weight would make such a difference would you?
Good luck for tomorrows WI

its lovely when you start to see the difference isnt it! xx

Good luck for WI tomorrow piX. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for myself too!

Kev X

thanks lovely ! I still grin at your little dancing man by your stone target :D

lets hope we both do brilliantly tomorrow xx

:happy036:

3.5lbs off this week.... 3.5lbs:eek:
after a slow few weeks and horrible meds, things have caught up . Stormed through my club10 and within a gnat's whisker ( ok a big gnat!) of getting to a stone and a half ..but that will come next week I hope.

over 20lbs lost in almost 9 weeks - I started on a monday but chose fridays to weigh. I'm really happy as there's not been many times when I've really had to feel I was depriving myself...and I've still been out for meals and eaten well, and had a few days in London where I gained and had to lose that again too.

I think its reinforcing my feeling that my basic diet and the meals I cook have always been pretty good, it was just the snacking or the eating rubbish instead of a meal that put the weight on.

feeling really good today :D and grateful for the people here who help encourage me, or inspire me with their own journeys xx

off to stand on the scales and marvel at the numbers again ...and then polish my new shiney ;)

:happy036:

3.5lbs off this week.... 3.5lbs:eek:
after a slow few weeks and horrible meds, things have caught up . Stormed through my club10 and within a gnat's whisker ( ok a big gnat!) of getting to a stone and a half ..but that will come next week I hope.

over 20lbs lost in almost 9 weeks - I started on a monday but chose fridays to weigh. I'm really happy as there's not been many times when I've really had to feel I was depriving myself...and I've still been out for meals and eaten well, and had a few days in London where I gained and had to lose that again too.

I think its reinforcing my feeling that my basic diet and the meals I cook have always been pretty good, it was just the snacking or the eating rubbish instead of a meal that put the weight on.

feeling really good today :D and grateful for the people here who help encourage me, or inspire me with their own journeys xx

off to stand on the scales and marvel at the numbers again ...and then polish my new shiney ;)
Absolutely amazing!!! Well done.:worthy: I'm very happy for you! Also a little bit jealous...... but mostly happy! In fact, have your own little dancing man:
:bliss:
I don't even know when I'm at club 10 but I think it might be a ways off yet.

Keep up the good work!!

Kev XX

thanks Kev xx

looking at your stats you need to lose 24.5lbs for your ten percent, so mine was an easier target to achieve at 19lbs :p

thanks Kev xx

looking at your stats you need to lose 24.5lbs for your ten percent, so mine was an easier target to achieve at 19lbs :p
So, just over 10lbs to go then? I feel a mini-goal coming on. I think I'm going to try and join Club 10 by 27th April. In fact, by the time you read this message, a new ticker will probably be in my signature!!

Motivation!!!! Thanks!!!

XX

go you !! That's a great mini target .. i've enjoyed chasing mine, and with two pounds separating club10 and a stone & a half I've hopefully got a quick win next week with that second target. Then you can help me set the next one ! xx

have had the MiL here for 4 days so not been able to get on here much during that time. She's quite a forceful lady so, while its been lovely to have some company, its now nice to have the house to myself again. Fickle, me ?

Scales are telling me I've gained almost 2lbs so I need to be good for the rest of the week. We're away in Windsor Thurs-sunday so I'll have to be creative with things I can take and eat in a hotel room, or with finding good places to eat / good choices to make. I really really want a loss this week so that I can get to my stone and a half!!

we did go out for mother's day - felt more than a bit sad that I wasnt with any of my family. We ended up in a brazilian bbq style place which worked out a reasonable option I think. The meat was obviously marinated but I stuck to the lean chicken and the gammon with piles of salad and some coleslaw. I didnt drink, but I did have a passion fruit mousse for dessert ( which was lovely! ). hopefully the meal didnt do too much damage !

hope you all had a good weekend xx

a craft orientated day today ... have taught myself to crochet over the past couple of days - basic stuff but I saw a mug cozy in a gorgeous purple yarn that i loved and thought " I should be able to do that! " So i watched some online tutorials and swore a bit, unravelled a lot and eventually got the hang of the basic stitches :D and this is what I did ( along with a granny square which is what I did first )

so today I went into town and bought some yarn, and then some lovely fabric fell in my basket...oh and somehow my feet took me to the bead shop and some little glass hearts fell in my basket there too!

off to windsor for a few days tomorrow - taking my shiny new crochet hook, the yarn, two books, my camera and my swimming costume .... I'm determined to keep my hands busy and my weight down! xx

Attachments

• heart and fllower.jpg
    heart and fllower.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 20
thinking back to my first post I worked out how many pounds and how many ounces to target.... I know how many pounds I've lost ( like a mantra in my head lol ) but now I know its 328 ounces ! Sounds a lot doesnt it :)

I'm also going to add in another mini milestone of "halfway" which I'll hit at 23lbs lost...not too far after my one and a half stones. Another thing to aim for x

Stopping by to say hi :wavey:

Crafty days are the best, although I can't crochet, my Mum has been trying to teach me since I was knee high to a grasshopper and I'm still pants :rolleyes: Your little crocheted things are very pretty :)

Morning piX. How the devil are you? Just thought I'd stop by to see how you were getting on. I've not managed to get on here for the last few days but since it's Friday I wanted to check up and see how you got on with WI this morning?

Kev X

Hey Superstar

Just watched that m1 knitting link. It is so clear. Iknow Iwill be able to follow it. Thanks so much!

I used to live in Nottingham, in Mapperley.

Will get out my pins and let you know how Iget on. thanks again and have a good afternoon :)

Back