49 pro points

lou0904

I started ww a few weeks.ago.and.rarely.use.my 49 weekly points. Does.this matter? Should i be making a point of eating them? Thanks.x

There are lots of different opinions on the"49" on here Hon. I find sometimes I use them to have a drink on weekend or treat other weeks I probably only use a few. Others on here wouldn't dream of using any and others that use each and every one every week. I think its one of those things you have to see what suits you and what you need. Sorry if this doesn't help much , which I can already see it probably won't :blahblah:

scoobysue is right, its a personal choice. its a great safety net to have for those days you go a bit overboard or when one glass of wine turns into a bottle..or 2. i tend to sometimes use mine for bigger portions and sometimes go without. I always lost when i was previously in ww when i stuck to my points tho, including the 49 weeklies.

I have a lot of weight to loose, and at some point Ill plateau. Until then Im going to enjoy them, and when I need to Ill cut down :)

I think thats probably a good way of doing it Kim. I am slogging to get 1lb off a week and am wondering if its time to mix things up a little. I might do a week or two of using all my weeklies then another couple of doing what I do now, use a few here and there. Think I have a plan..... There seems to be as many options as there are posts to be fair

I use all mine every week and get great losses! I love it as I feel like it's a little cheat... But the weight still comes off! Cleaver weight watchers!!!

Been having a little think cos I am getting a bit (very) disheartened with all these 1lb a week losses when i am being so good. Maybe a bit too good and I need to start using my weeklies.........hmmmm:sigh:

Back