4stone gone forever! Tnanks for the support!

LOl I agree!!

If we left it to men sometimes nothing would ever get done!! I hate the phrase "We'll see" that gets used when I say shall we go and do this or that!! Oh my goodness, nothing gets my blood boiling more than when he says that!! I could just smash a lamp over his head!!..............................................................................Sorry TOTM!!! LOL

Oh Rach, doesnt it just make you so MAAAAAAAAAAD?!?!?!

I asked my fella if he wants to come down to London with me to stay in this posh hotel in December, and what did he say? 'I'll see'

:whoopass:

What is it with blokes and 'I'll see' and a total fear of committing themselves even to a saucy night away? AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!! :p

Oh Rach, doesnt it just make you so MAAAAAAAAAAD?!?!?!

I asked my fella if he wants to come down to London with me to stay in this posh hotel in December, and what did he say? 'I'll see'

:whoopass:

What is it with blokes and 'I'll see' and a total fear of committing themselves even to a saucy night away? AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!! :p

LOL...men are the same the world over!!

When you get married to them (eh Rach?) you think you get over this nonsense but you still get the "I'll or We'll see" bit!!!....I 1000% agree its soooooo annoying - I reckon your get off in a court of law for the lamp thing Rach!!....especially if it was a female judge LOL!!!

Last edited:
3llbs gone today!

:scale:I am finally in the 11s range!! Weighed myself at home on Sat and only lost 1llb (doh) but went to chemist this am (its a bank holiday in Ireland today so off work) and the official weigh in is 3llbs off !!!

Off to the gym now for an hour!!:angeldevil:

chat soon....

LOL...men are the same the world over!!

When you get married to them (eh Rach?) you think you get over this nonsense but you still get the "I'll or We'll see" bit!!!....I 1000% agree its soooooo annoying - I reckon your get off in a court of law for the lamp thing Rach!!....especially if it was a female judge LOL!!!

Lol, you could very well be right Bea!!!!

Well done on the new weight loss!! x

Thanks....onwards and upwards.....tried my Size10 Levis on...got the over my butt and up my legs....well off closing but we are getting there.....fingers crossed might get to wear them on holidays in December.....Yah!!!

Back