4th Day in....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by apia08, 23 May 2008 Social URL.

1. apia08

apia08 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge Diet
    Fourth day in and I feel great, jumped on the scales (prob not good) but lost 7 pound already and loving seeing the arrow going down rather than up up and up....

Weigh in on MOnday and can't wait!!!!

Friday night takeaways and a bottle of wine was the old fat me! Looking forward to another day of "New Me"

My regret is I never discovered this before I got married last year but hey ho! I'll be thin again in no time...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm on day 4 too hon and can't decide if I have lost weight or not. One minute I think I have and the next minute I'm convinced I haven't!

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

ur doing fab apia, 7lbs already wooohooo :)

becky xx

5. MoonBeam

MoonBeam Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge, SSing
    Your post oozes positivity, keep that attitude, and you'll do brilliantly :) Well done! :)

6. apia08

apia08 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge Diet
    Sailaice I could be the worlds worst person to put myself down and throughout the 4 days keep so positive, your doing so well! We both got through the worst days and we are closer to the first week! Yehay!

I fished out some clothes I adored when I was about a 16 (think they might really be a 14 - you can't really tell with some items from next) I wont try them on just yet but they are out and waiting for the first milestone..

I see them everyday in the wardrobe and think "If i keep this up I'll be wearing you in no time and wearing them to death I might add as they wont be fitting me long before I'll be pulling out those size 14 jeans"

Keep up the good work!!!

7. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Well done! Sounds like you are really focussed!

Why not have your vows renewed at some point - great way to focus you goals!

Kepp up the good work!

8. apia08

apia08 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge Diet
    Loopy your weight loss is fantastic!!!! You must feel a million pound, if not more.
    My husband told me he can see a difference already from my neck (I did start to look like I was carrying my breasts under my chin) Woo, neck weight loss love it, pretty soon I might see my feet. I am like a large dolly parton without the waist and voice..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.