4th Day in....

apia08

Fourth day in and I feel great, jumped on the scales (prob not good) but lost 7 pound already and loving seeing the arrow going down rather than up up and up....

Weigh in on MOnday and can't wait!!!!

Friday night takeaways and a bottle of wine was the old fat me! Looking forward to another day of "New Me"

My regret is I never discovered this before I got married last year but hey ho! I'll be thin again in no time...

Sailaice I could be the worlds worst person to put myself down and throughout the 4 days keep so positive, your doing so well! We both got through the worst days and we are closer to the first week! Yehay!

I fished out some clothes I adored when I was about a 16 (think they might really be a 14 - you can't really tell with some items from next) I wont try them on just yet but they are out and waiting for the first milestone..

I see them everyday in the wardrobe and think "If i keep this up I'll be wearing you in no time and wearing them to death I might add as they wont be fitting me long before I'll be pulling out those size 14 jeans"

Keep up the good work!!!

Well done! Sounds like you are really focussed!

Why not have your vows renewed at some point - great way to focus you goals!

Kepp up the good work!

Loopy your weight loss is fantastic!!!! You must feel a million pound, if not more.
My husband told me he can see a difference already from my neck (I did start to look like I was carrying my breasts under my chin) Woo, neck weight loss love it, pretty soon I might see my feet. I am like a large dolly parton without the waist and voice..

Back