Step 1 Sole Source 4th day!!

i cant eat porridge again,, im going to have to swap them in the morning,, i cant finish them any more lol x

Cdanna look past it hun, gulp a load of water down so even if u think abt eating u cudnt fit it in anyway lol.. We need to get past this hunger and our craves hun.. Iv just had a glass of water while fam tuck into icecream lol but i dnt even want it coz im so focused!

I hate the porridges they r soooo sweet and horrible.. Im sticking to the shakes and veg soup i dnt mind.. X

loved your words to becky nazz x
im on 100% my kids sit eating junk n muching, im just thinking that dress i love from last summer will fit me again!! mayb thats why summer aint started yet,, cus i cant get in my dress LOLOL
im drinking lots n lots,, about out of loo roll hehehe x

Cdanna i know the feeling, non of my nice dresses fit anymore but immdetermined to get into them and feel great.. Wooop.. I know the running to the loo every 20mins feeling lol.. Hows ur day going? I start my shakes late in the day or even early afternoon so i can have a shake in the evening x

kinda boring today ,, girls are out,, ive cleaned house n done other bits n bobs to keep busy ... ive had shake n porridge yukkk.. i like the soups the best
hows your day ? x

Went out did the hse shopping at asda.. And just come home and think im gna watch a film to keep my mind off this food.. X

just call me anna x
ohh no i haven't , thanx for the tip naz x

Lol k.. Well when u try it.. Put a bit of cold water in the shaker and then add the packet, shake it and then add the hot water and shake it again and pour in a mug that way u wont get any lumps.. If u add hot water straight to the packet itl go lumpy.. Or instead of the shaker u might wanna use the hand blender works fine if not better x

Ooo and freeze the ready made shakes for a few hours and let it defrost for a minutes its like rich icecream yum lol

ohhh thats sounds yummy , but onlu ready made ones yes?? x

The ready made ones r a little bit more dear but u cud just get a few and leave them as a treat x

i will buy some on weds, thanx

little one has came home with lots of cakes,,ohhhh i sooo wanted to eat the lot lol day 5 is killing me arghhh!! x

Today is actually really hard for me aswell. Cant wait to get back to work tmrw and not have this temptation.. Well done for not eating the whole lot and more lol xxxxx

yh hurry up work.. sat around all the times is hard work lol i cant wait for soup Oclock x

lmao!! my sister just sent me a pic of her indian:mad: i was like whyyyyyyyy lol oriental chilli soup nom.. just had it x

Back