Step 1 Sole Source 4th day!!

I am on day 5, have been a 100% but just ate 2 poached eggs as was craving food. Will they have taken me out of ketosis? Done me any harm? :(

lovley words naz, stickin to this diet, i went to see my consultant today and she perked me right out of my guilt, i feel good about this now, i have alot to loose and i need to loose it fast so im absolutley not going anywhere near food i know i can do it, i have thrown out all food in the fridge freezer ect apart from my sons meals but hes only 7 months old so i know im not going to have any food for temptation their,i think in a way i needed to do what i did and feel the guilt like i did other wise id be going into this blind, but now im fully aware how much just a little bit of food can affect you, my body rejected it anyway iv become abit repulsed to food, i hope it stays that way, thank you so much for the support and i will not be making the same mistake twice!!xx

jenm..ive seen you can have the odd egg as it not carbs,, but try and just SS its hard but fingers crossed it works :D
becky you can do it ,,im on day 6 six now ,, headaches seem to have gone yay!!,, im still feeling cold so thats a good sign x

Jenm u r allowed eggs look in ur book under ss+ it will giv u a list of what u can eat and say in ketosis.. Im doing ss and its not too bad just drinking loadz. X

Anna u shud get sum ketostix it will tell u if ur in ketosis, my consultant gives me a few for free.. I check every few days.. Hows ur day going? Im at work and getting fed up of ppl asking me why am i not eating. I just said im going to eat when i get home x

she gave me two stix,, i will do it again later,, im just in from work cutting up childrens school dinner arghhhhhhhhhhhh,, but i kept thinking it fattening n vile you dont want it!!

soup Oclock for me then off to my other job lol

Nazz awww bless try not to bite there heads of (pardon the pun) LOL

keep it up x

Thanks guy feel better having seen eggs wouldn't of not kicked me out. I have been having the odd can of coke zero too, I know it's not ideal but better that then totally going off the rails.
I'm not that worried about losing weight as I know sticking to the packs it will happen, my main concern is when I've lost it worrying how hard it's going to be to keep the weight off. I think CD will be part of my life forever :(

i put weight on at drop of a hat.. some ppl are just like that .. try not to worry about all that just yet x off to work now keep it up girlies x

Jen im worried abt that but i think after i hav lost the weight i will try a few steps to introduce healthy food and maybe go on weight waters by myself at home to try to keep my weight under control xx

Thanks nazz, yeh I'll prob join slimming world after to maintain!

:)

Jen great idea hun, we should do this together and il be here to support u guys and il be defo coming here for the support.. I dont think id stick to it if i didnt have u guys to talk to on the same boat x

Becky i work mon-fri and i just dont go near the kitchen.. I dnt really do anythin specific but i know some people do thier nails and house work lol x

Yes nazz I need to support/banter from others too or would never stick it! x

iv just taken up reading, never really been interested in it but its actually proving to be a good distraction, thank you, feelimg really good about today, dont actually feel hungry atall and lookimg foward to every day, even my head feels more clear x

did my nails again today lol.. my house is tidy ,, i think the group will keep us all on track :D .. im not as hungry as i have been yayayay!!!
and yes a slimming club after might be a good idea
x

Anna and becky im not hungry at all today either.. Strange feeling not to be hungry tho.. Lol x

Back