4th week - adding 201 calories to your diet a day

Constantstar

hello just wondered how you did this? What kind of things add up to this amount? Did anyone not do this? any info would be great thanks xx

Thanks! No me neither but planning ahead ha ha !!

Hi, I've just done my AAM week. I didn't want to risk food as I wasn't sure I'd stop eating or what I could actually eat, so I added in milk which is something that exante suggest. A venti, soy (I can't have that much normal, hot milk for some reason) latte from starbucks is only about 185 calories so I had one each day. Felt like a real treat and helped keep me full. The sugar free syrups have no nutritional content at all according to the website (no carbs etc) so I also had these, but not sure whether that's technically ok. Seemed fine for me though. I was a bit tempted to keep having them after AAM week, as I seemed to lose the same, but a couple of days if resisting temptation sorted that craving out. Glad I didn't have food now, as I can see how easy it would be to slowly let things creep back in for me. Good luck with whatever you choose!

The hairy dieters cook books are full of 200 cal meals, if you fancy eating that week. I have used them whilst doing the 5:2 diet. Lovely recipes and easy to make.

Back