4th week weigh in

lola123

Silver Member
I have had my 4th week weigh in and have lost another 4lbs, where in the world can you find a diet that does that. Thats 1 stone and 10lbs in 4 weeks, I carn't stop smiling. I know that after the 100 days I will still have to carry on with the food packs and at first that really bothered me but now I say bring it on. I feel better than I have done in the last ten years and guess what my OH said for the past week I have stopped snoring. He said I was that bad before I used to wake the kids. :scale:

Well done Lola for the weight loss and the snoring loss:D

WAY TO GO
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Got my OH laptop now. Flippin connection!!! Anyway - Lola I wanted to add that is great about the snoring. My OH tells me I snore like a train. No matter what side isup or down! Course he is lying, but I will pass that hopeful bit of news along to him. :D

I agree with you too - I will go wellll over the 100 days. But it is OK....because I too feel better and brighter then I have for YEARS.....so it is well worth it, ay?

Good goin girl! :)

x

Cheers girls, I think OH is just as chuffed with the lack of snoring as well as the loss.
Oh by the way Ladylite as you are now into management how does it differ from foundation does your group split. I should imagine ours will as over half of them need to lose just the three stone. Does your LLC put you with other groups?? I know I,m jmping the gun as I have ten weeks till that but would be in tersted to know. Thanks!

Brilliant Lola, well done ;)

Back