4th week WI and .....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xdebzx, 16 June 2008 Social URL.

1. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    Stuck to SS+ 100% :sigh:

Gained 1lb! and Gained an inch round my waist! and drumroll........ out of ketosis! triple whammy!

my reaction?!?!?

initially gutted:mad: for about 10 mins whilst i let my thoughts run riot with things like... 'well i am out of ketosis so might aswell eat something naughty!' and 'why hasnt it worked?!? '

I have even made a big attempt at more water this week.

But, I WILL NOT BE PUT DOWN by this, there is way too much at stake to hop off the wagon.

So, here goes week 5 SS+ and a seriously determined mind thinking I CAN DO it!

Always gonna need the back up from you guys tho', wouldnt have even got through the first week without you all.:gen126:

Debs x:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

awww dont worry about it to much at least it was only 1lb. i see you are on ss+ what are you having as a meal? (sorry i dont know much about ss+)

4. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    hiya becky,

120g chicken grilled, about 2 tablespoons of cucumber, or a small tin of tuna in spring water and 2 baby gem lettuce leafs.

debs x

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

im drooling now!!! Hopefully you will have a good loss next week hun. We are all here to support you :)

becky x

6. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    aww soz, you did ask lol,

ty hunny. xx

debs x

7. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wow, well done Debz, I would have been so disheartened I would have raided the cupboards for sure!!!

Admire your strength!!! :D you go girl....

8. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Fab determination not to let it get to you, next week will be a much better one i'm sure x

9. lose-lotts

lose-lotts Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i have chicken tikka with salad. and 3 shakes its great

10. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    thanks for the comments girls, i have just gained myself even more motivation!! was walking past a shop at lunchtime and there it was staring straight at me!!! The Perfect Wedding Dress !!!!! YAAY!!!! i have been looking for the last couple of months but not seen anything that took my fancy but, i know this is the one!!! tried it on and even though it looks lovely i know it'll look even better when i hit my target. I'M SOOOOOOO HAPPPY!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

debs x

11. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am so pleased for you debz, I know when I was looking for my wedding dress that when you know, you know. It must have been fate, well done for staying strong and know how lovely you will look at your target. xx

12. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS

ty hun, cant stop grinning !! :D

debs x

13. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    loving your attitude and dealing with this disappointment, well done :) :talk017:

14. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Good for you that's the attitude, I think I would have gone straight to Subway and had a foot long sub!!!! (God I'm drooling now!!)
    Good luck for your next weigh in I'm sure you will get the result you deserve xx

15. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

Thats rubbish! I've no wise words to suggest reasons why but if you stick at it the weight has to come off. Well done for staying strong. x

16. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    excellent attitude hun,and next week you can expect a fab loss im sure,for some reason on ss+ i have a great weigh in every 2nd week,dont know why,but i wont complain!!!!!
    best of luck this week,
    elaine x

17. Daisy_Doo_Dah

Daisy_Doo_Dah Boo!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Debz, well done on the positive attitude! You rock! Some weeks I am sure that our body plays tricks on us! You are doing everything right so next week will be fab I am sure! Congrats on finding THE dress too xxx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. CeeKay

CeeKay Staying on plan!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Sorry bout your weigh in hun, BUT.... keep a picture in your mind of THE dress, and you'll sail to goal weight. No worries.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.