4th week WI and .....

xdebzx

Stuck to SS+ 100% :sigh:

Gained 1lb! and Gained an inch round my waist! and drumroll........ out of ketosis! triple whammy!

my reaction?!?!?

initially gutted:mad: for about 10 mins whilst i let my thoughts run riot with things like... 'well i am out of ketosis so might aswell eat something naughty!' and 'why hasnt it worked?!? '

I have even made a big attempt at more water this week.

But, I WILL NOT BE PUT DOWN by this, there is way too much at stake to hop off the wagon.

So, here goes week 5 SS+ and a seriously determined mind thinking I CAN DO it!

Always gonna need the back up from you guys tho', wouldnt have even got through the first week without you all.:gen126:

Debs x:)

awww dont worry about it to much at least it was only 1lb. i see you are on ss+ what are you having as a meal? (sorry i dont know much about ss+)

awww dont worry about it to much at least it was only 1lb. i see you are on ss+ what are you having as a meal? (sorry i dont know much about ss+)

hiya becky,

120g chicken grilled, about 2 tablespoons of cucumber, or a small tin of tuna in spring water and 2 baby gem lettuce leafs.

debs x

im drooling now!!! Hopefully you will have a good loss next week hun. We are all here to support you :)

becky x

aww soz, you did ask lol,

ty hunny. xx

debs x

Fab determination not to let it get to you, next week will be a much better one i'm sure x

thanks for the comments girls, i have just gained myself even more motivation!! was walking past a shop at lunchtime and there it was staring straight at me!!! The Perfect Wedding Dress !!!!! YAAY!!!! i have been looking for the last couple of months but not seen anything that took my fancy but, i know this is the one!!! tried it on and even though it looks lovely i know it'll look even better when i hit my target. I'M SOOOOOOO HAPPPY!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

debs x

I am so pleased for you debz, I know when I was looking for my wedding dress that when you know, you know. It must have been fate, well done for staying strong and know how lovely you will look at your target. xx

I am so pleased for you debz, I know when I was looking for my wedding dress that when you know, you know. It must have been fate, well done for staying strong and know how lovely you will look at your target. xx

ty hun, cant stop grinning !! :D

debs x

loving your attitude and dealing with this disappointment, well done :) :talk017:

Good for you that's the attitude, I think I would have gone straight to Subway and had a foot long sub!!!! (God I'm drooling now!!)
Good luck for your next weigh in I'm sure you will get the result you deserve xx

Thats rubbish! I've no wise words to suggest reasons why but if you stick at it the weight has to come off. Well done for staying strong. x

excellent attitude hun,and next week you can expect a fab loss im sure,for some reason on ss+ i have a great weigh in every 2nd week,dont know why,but i wont complain!!!!!
best of luck this week,
elaine x

Debz, well done on the positive attitude! You rock! Some weeks I am sure that our body plays tricks on us! You are doing everything right so next week will be fab I am sure! Congrats on finding THE dress too xxx

Sorry bout your weigh in hun, BUT.... keep a picture in your mind of THE dress, and you'll sail to goal weight. No worries.

Back