4th weigh-in (added meal)

woof

Alway see the love x
WOOP! WOOP!

Ive lost 3 pounds!!!!!

Been having the C/D shakes with an add on meal, Atkins style. This is my 1st week of doin this and oh my days, im happy. Feel good eating and shifting the weight, all at the same time. How cool is that!!!!

Happy Woofy X

:bliss: WELL DONE! Thats brilliant. :D Xx

Cool, that's great woof.

Thought I wasnt going to lose anything, just goes to show... Keep at it 100% and the scales will be nice......

Happy Fluffy Woofy X

Nice one Woofy! :D x x x

Well done :)
Been having the C/D shakes with an add on meal, Atkins style.
Hope you don't mind me asking, did you do the meals from the yellow book or an Atkins meal?

Been havin the 3 shakes from C/D and following Atkins add on meal. It works out the same really but I havent been cooking with butter and been havin much more green stuff.
Ive been eating
Fish with salad
Tuna with salad
Red meat with mushrooms in cream

Im working towards doin Atkins full time, just needed to see how I would get on. Im happy doin baby step holding onto my floats untill Im fully happy to let go and do Atkins solo...

Have you added on a meal or thinking about it? I missed food so brought food into my plan after week 3. As you can see from my ticker, it hasnt made any difference to me... Im a happy woofy..

Woof X

Im working towards doin Atkins full time, just needed to see how I would get on. Im happy doin baby step holding onto my floats untill Im fully happy to let go and do Atkins solo...
Yes I am too. Looks like our weight loss is similar as at week 3 I was adding a meal. I am vegetarian though and getting sick of quorn each night. Now you have said you have done it I will proberbly give other Atkins meals a try. I might even give meat a go, if I can (after 20 years of being a veggie!) I love the idea of a meal with cream, where did you get your recepies from if you don't mind me asking?

I made things up as I went along,t t or theres a "what are you eating" thread which is good. 2n im havin, Mushrooms cooked in cream, little garlic with chicken thrown in and some salad. lovely.
People here are soooo friendly and very helpfull. Jim is the King of Atkins, need any help and theres always some1 to talk to or to have a giggle with... Just watch Jim with his whip lol

Nothing has to be boring, get the herbs and spices out, pop some music on and have fun in the kitchen cooking...... Oh its good to eat again..

You have done well with ur weight loss,hunni. You must be very happy....

Woofy X

Triple, if you have been veggie for 20 years you'll need to add the meat in very small doses or you'll get a bad reaction.

Yes, will be down to 2 shakes and more FOOOOOOOD!!!! Tiny steps but im getting there....

Woof X

Well done woof! Great start x

Triple, have you tried the Rose Elliot vegetarian low carb recipe book? You can get it second hand on Amazon for £3.50 or so. Whereabouts in Lincolnshire are you? We've recently moved there from Newark.

Well done woof!!!!! Bet you are sooooo pleased, and to think you were worried u hadnt lost! When i was switching over to atkins from cambridge i was mortified at having to eat all the time and got it into my head that there was no way i was gona lose weight but it happend and i jumped in feet first!!!

xx

Hi, Jules. Im happy and still doin baby steps with C/D mixed with Atkins. Strange set up but it works for me..... Im doin 2 shakes and addin more Atkins this week building up nice and slowly...

Im also amazed just how much yummy food you can eat and still lose.... Cracking!!!
How u doing, floss? You having a good day?

Chilly Woofy X

Thanks, Jools....
Weigh-in is on Wednesday so fingers crossed. I was sayin to Karen, the weigh-in day comes around so fast now, where the 1st week on the diet took for ever. I sure 2 extra days were add that week. lol

How are you findin it? Are you still missing any foods?

Woofy X

Back